HLP

portugal

Publicaciones recomendadas

hi,i don´t write em spanish

i have a problem

i have a audi A4 model b5 year 2000

i have a radio concert plus and the information display on the fis

but i buy a navi plus type s (rns plus)and tmc box.

the question:

i possible to work the radio navi and tmc box to display on the fis display the information de station and the navigation?

i need the help for comunity

tks

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi Portugal;

First of all, you've verify that your car have Can Bus Display or Can Bus Infotainment.

If you can see the information about Radio (for example) in your FIS, is possible that you have a Can Display.

So, if your Navi is RNS-D (do you know if is RNS-D or RNS-E, because RNS-D work with CD and RNS-E work with DVD).

The RNS-E, it's necessary CAN BUS or emulator of CAN BUS, but with RNS-D work 100% perfect, only need the CAN DISPLAY.

So, all is possible with ASI.

Welcom :fisch:

Enlace al comentario

Hi Portugal;

First of all, you've verify that your car have Can Bus Display or Can Bus Infotainment.

If you can see the information about Radio (for example) in your FIS, is possible that you have a Can Display.

So, if your Navi is RNS-D (do you know if is RNS-D or RNS-E, because RNS-D work with CD and RNS-E work with DVD).

The RNS-E, it's necessary CAN BUS or emulator of CAN BUS, but with RNS-D work 100% perfect, only need the CAN DISPLAY.

So, all is possible with ASI.

Welcom <_<

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.