Why don't we practice our english?

Nephilim

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he doesn't speak english

I Know it Nephi...i was talking with him in facebook. I have done it for a joke.

Boys, i want to buy two bulbs H1 and other two of H3 for my car (audi a6 b4 c5). I have some thoughts, but i don´t know what to do.

I don´t want use xenon´s kit. I have been looking for bulbs with 80 or 100w. i know that they are illegal, but i need more light in my car!!!!

I have seen the lights Amolux. In fact, this one:

http://comparar.ebay.es/like/230757108631?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes

what do you think about it?

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Did you look Philips Xtreme Vision 100%+ bulbs??

Yes, but i want more energy. the "lupa" that has my car is very bad for every lights. By this way, i prefer buy bulbs with more power. perhaps, this afternoon i will go to the Chinesse shop for see the lights...but i´m thinking in the Amolux...

Enlace al comentario

Did you look Philips Xtreme Vision 100%+ bulbs??

Yes, but i want more energy. the "lupa" that has my car is very bad for every lights. By this way, i prefer buy bulbs with more power. perhaps, this afternoon i will go to the Chinesse shop for see the lights...but i´m thinking in the Amolux...

No please, don´t ued never Chinesse bulbs, his quality it´s very poor.

If anybody wants improve, I think it's better read/write in native forums.

I want to improve my level, for me this post it´s very very very interesting, like the others peers :thumbsup:

Enlace al comentario

I want to improve my level, for me this post it´s very very very interesting, like the others peers :thumbsup:

I think that when you want learn someting, is better go where the knowledge is, specially when it's so easy like in this particular case. Anyway this is just my point of view :flwrs:

Enlace al comentario

Now i´m between two brands.... Osram bightbreaker PLus H1 or the Xtrem Visión of Philips.

I think i´ll buy the Osram because are cheaper than the philips. I´m waiting for other bulbs that toni9192 told me that comes from de USA.

Enlace al comentario

I have seen this links for the Osram:

http://www.powerbulbs.com/eu/product/osram-night-breaker-plus-h1-two-bulbs

http://www.ebay.es/itm/OSRAM-NIGHTBREAKER-PLUS-H1-OSRAM-H1-NIGHT-BREAKER-PLUS-/110596196993?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c00c0a81#ht_2040wt_1037

The question is that Toni has told me that has bought bulbs in the usa and the costs have been low. in fact, two bulbs of 100w for 4-5e with the cost inside the price. I think that the business is in china. Always i have seen the cost of shipment from usa for 40-50 dollars.

I´m waiting for the link that he will send me to look for more info.

Enlace al comentario

100W bulbs to Spanish cars and to used in Spanish roads it´s ilegals, you will broke the law wuth this bulbs.

I Know...but normally i don´t usually see good at night with my car. I suposse that the gc will investigate if my car use illegal xenon, but not this kind of bulb.

I want to see at night and with fog!!!

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.