Why don't we practice our english?

Nephilim

Publicaciones recomendadas

100W bulbs to Spanish cars and to used in Spanish roads it´s ilegals, you will broke the law wuth this bulbs.

I Know...but normally i don´t usually see good at night with my car. I suposse that the gc will investigate if my car use illegal xenon, but not this kind of bulb.

I want to see at night and with fog!!!

I have H7 philips blue vision and I see better than the OEM, not much better but a bit better, I have listened that if you increase the power of the bulbs your "foco" or "paragolpes" could be damaged, it hasn't been designed for this power and for this temperature, be carefull with this.

I think that the best option is the illegal xenon but :busted_cop: :busted_cop:

Sorry for my english or spanish-english jeje

Edit: I have tried to correct my English...

Editado por Alo
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100W bulbs to Spanish cars and to used in Spanish roads it´s ilegals, you will broke the law wuth this bulbs.

I Know...but normally i don´t usually see good at night with my car. I suposse that the gc will investigate if my car use illegal xenon, but not this kind of bulb.

I want to see at night and with fog!!!

I have H7 philips blue vision and I see better than the OEM, not much better but a bit better, I have listened that if you increase the power of the bulbs your "foco" or "paragolpes" could be damaged, it hasn't been designed for this power and for this temperature, be carefull with this.

I think that the best option is the illegal xenon but :busted_cop: :busted_cop:

Sorry for my english or spanish-english jeje

Edit: I have tried to correct my English...

:laugh:

Hombre, en estos casos tampoco hay que ser tiquismiquis y no esta de mas usar el GoogleTranslate :harhar:

Ok, return to English.

The last year i sold a MTEC bulbs and... it´s a shit, not recomended, very normal light. Fortunatlely had cost the same that a Carrefour buls :roll1:

The next i will try an a Philips Xtreme Vision 100%+ but... 15-20 euros each in eBay, a bit expensive for me now, i will wait to October to buy it.

s2.

Enlace al comentario

Finally i have bought this bulbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260825930294#ht_1672wt_1270

I´ll hope that my decision be good.

I saw your post Romulo about the MTEC.

Hi Alo!!!

Enlace al comentario

I don't speak german. I only know "Ruckleuchten" that means "rear light"

gut geschrieben :clap1: :clap1: (sorry, good writing :laugh: )

Do you speak german?

a little bit, I was living two years in Kassel, but that is for long time (more and less 17 years ago :fisch: ), now i forget a few things, like my english. usually i don´t used to speak english and german

Enlace al comentario

Why only speak english?...

I'm fed up of speaking it in my job... but there are some other languages that could be great to speak (in order not to have only english speakers in a internationa forum).

So... Karibu. Jambo bwana!! :D :D

I would like speak Russian...i love the russians girls.mmmMMMMmmmmm

Miss-Russia-2012-Elizaveta-Golovanova.jpg

What´s that???? Karibu?? Jambo bwana?? African?

Enlace al comentario

Finally i have bought this bulbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260825930294#ht_1672wt_1270

I´ll hope that my decision be good.

I saw your post Romulo about the MTEC.

Hi Alo!!!

Have you tried yhe Philips Diamond Vision Bulbs? They are brighter and whiter than any other bulb. The only problem is that these kind of bulbs are not sold in Spain. I bought them a few years ago in th UK.

Enlace al comentario

I'm fed up of speaking it in my job... but there are some other languages that could be great to speak (in order not to have only english speakers in a internationa forum).

Due to my Job, I also spend a lot of time speaking other foreign languages. obviusly english, Ich spreche Deutsch auch, et un peu de français.

But well, The idea of this topic is to speak in english so go on. It is a bit useful to improve your knowledges of the language but, as another member of the forum mentioned before, If you want to improve your english, you better go to an english speaking country. That's the best way.

Regards

Enlace al comentario

Due to my Job, I also spend a lot of time speaking other foreign languages. obviusly english, Ich spreche Deutsch auch, et un peu de français.

But well, The idea of this topic is to speak in english so go on. It is a bit useful to improve your knowledges of the language but, as another member of the forum mentioned before, If you want to improve your english, you better go to an english speaking country. That's the best way.

Regards

That´s not true. The best way for learn english is have a relationship with a girl...if you have s.. with her, that will be better for you. You will be learning a languaje and doing sport. Is good for your health!!!

Enlace al comentario

So... this pot will became like a Tower Babel :roll1:

Enlace al comentario

That´s not true. The best way for learn english is have a relationship with a girl...if you have s.. with her, that will be better for you. You will be learning a languaje and doing sport. Is good for your health!!!

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.