Why don't we practice our english?

Nephilim

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why only speak english?...

I'm fed up of speaking it in my job... but there are some other languages that could be great to speak (in order not to have only english speakers in a internationa forum).

So... Karibu. Jambo bwana!! :D :D

I would like speak Russian...i love the russians girls.mmmMMMMmmmmm

Miss-Russia-2012-Elizaveta-Golovanova.jpg

What´s that???? Karibu?? Jambo bwana?? African?

мне нравится русский девушки тоже :-)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Great job,yes sir ! I am nicely surprised to see this ! As a lot of you have said before,the best way to learn an language,is to stay,live,speak with the people of that country wich language you want to learn.As I did with the spanish language (anyway,as I understand,the correct name is "castellano",not spanish).'cause at the beginning,everyday at the end of the work time,I remember that I was going home with hand pain for "speaking" so much with my hands !:lol2: But at the end I have learn to speak and write ! And I swear to you that I never ever had to use a translating book between spanish and romanian or reverse ! I know that my spanish way of speaking and writing is not the best one,the same in english,but I can handle a conversation in to the both languages. Or in to the three of them.Anyway,there was a time when I worked with a spanish company in England,North Ireland,Turkey,Morroco and Romania,and I have to do the translation for my colleagues and my bosses.It may look like nothing,but is not so easy,I can assure you,and you know it also.

But here is a good place to practice and learn,as much as it is possible.And I'm sure that a lot of other will appreciate this ideea !

Obviously,I recommend you to start learning by the "intravenous" way this languages :Romanian,russian,Thailandese and chinese ! I'm sure that you will find a lot of pretty young girls to assist you on this way :p

Best regards and greetings from Romania !:thumbsup:

Enlace al comentario

• 4 semanas más tarde...

People, let´s make a threesome in this thread, English, Spanish and.....................Romanian of course hahahahahaha

Come on!!! Romanian....

why not, its a dificult language :fisch:

Enlace al comentario

People, let´s make a threesome in this thread, English, Spanish and.....................Romanian of course hahahahahaha

Come on!!! Romanian....

why not, its a dificult language :fisch:

I usually speak Spanish with a romanian girl...so...i don´t need it. O prefer speak russian...do you know?

Enlace al comentario

I usually speak Spanish with a romanian girl...so...i don´t need it. O prefer speak russian...do you know?

Oh, i see what you did there :aw:, you speak with the romanian girl in spanish,obvious you dont need to learn romanian, and you want to learn russian for various reasons.............:ph34r:

Enlace al comentario

Oh, i see what you did there :aw:, you speak with the romanian girl in spanish,obvious you dont need to learn romanian, and you want to learn russian for various reasons.............:ph34r:

sex.gif

Enlace al comentario

• 1 mes más tarde...

Good morning to everyone!!!

I am studying English Philology, and I've just have ended my third year of degree. At this point I'm studying C level of English (Advanced) and I've found interesting this English post!

As other mates said, best way to improve english is to have a great input that forces you to use, understand and listen English. Being abroad is not the only way to do it, nowadays (thank god!), internet resources make us able to pick up videos in native English, another way is to make some native friends and talk with them on Skype. Anyways, best experience occurs when you go to a english-speaker country and you undergo a process of immersion. I've 3 times in London and 1 time in Dublin and being able to speak and understand a language that you dont own by heritage is amazing!

Regards!

Editado por Wolf90
Enlace al comentario

This is great idea about learning language.

It is not hard to learn but very usefull if you are travelling and comunicating with other nations.

I have been learning one to two words per day and overtime you seem to put all of these together and make sence out of it.

Using google translate does not get you far and it will never help you learn anything.

Enlace al comentario

Good morning to everyone!!!

I am studying English Philology, and I've just have ended my third year of degree. At this point I'm studying C level of English (Advanced) and I've found interesting this English post!

As other mates said, best way to improve english is to have a great input that forces you to use, understand and listen English. Being abroad is not the only way to do it, nowadays (thank god!), internet resources make us able to pick up videos in native English, another way is to make some native friends and talk with them on Skype. Anyways, best experience occurs when you go to a english-speaker country and you undergo a process of immersion. I've 3 times in London and 1 time in Dublin and being able to speak and understand a language that you dont own by heritage is amazing!

Regards!

All you say is thrue... I hope go abroad to work. Spain is over. I´ll show you my change in my life.

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.