Dougy Javea Audi A8L W12

Dougy-Javea

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing car my friend!!! Almost everyone of this club woulb be happy to own one of this in our garage. Just to know, how long is the L version? Have you had too much more problems parking in more places as Alicante?

Tiene tiene, mira las fotos del primer post como queda en un garaje cerrado que sale medio coche fuera de la plaza, ademas en una de las fotos lo comenta que tiene problemas para aparcar.

A mi no me importaría tener problemas para aparcar

Now in English

It has has, looks at the photos of the first post since it stays in a closed garage that goes out half a car out of the square, in addition in one of the photos it it comments that it has problems to park. It would not be important for my me to have problems to park

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

alagar27 , I am ou tof the country now and will be back to Javea at the end of September. Will let you know when I come back so we can meetup :)

L version is only 150mm longer than normal A8 but it still makes it harder to park as A8 is allready big enough. 5,192 mm length

Enlace al comentario

Gracias coe13

Alagar27 I will let you know when I come back so we can go for a drink or 2 :)

Yes the cars front windows are tinted. All same as the back. I dont have problems with police or anybody as the car is registered outside ES so no ITVfor me in ES :)

Are you from Serbia? I want to visit the country in December! Maybe you could make any suggestions as to what to visit. Thanks in advance.

Enlace al comentario

Hi nice A8, it´s a beast with the W12 !!!

I like more with the new wheels, it looks younger

If you let me I have a suggestion :thumbsup: Why you not paint the brake calipers? i think with the new wheels, a dark color will be fantastic :drooling:

Regards

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.