NFS Most Wanted

Specialized

Publicaciones recomendadas

So there are two types of Need for Speed players that I’ve met. First, there are those that just love high-speed street racing in the fastest cars on the planet. And then there are those that love the thrill of being chased by the police.

Believe it or not, a lot of people love being chased. Whenever I mention that I work with the Need for Speed team, the first thing I hear is, “Please bring back pursuit mode.” For the uninitiated, pursuit mode was first introduced in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and allowed racers a new adrenal boost as they not only fought to out-rev other racers, they had to dodge police pursuits, spike strips, and missile firing helicopters... standard police protocol for any high-speed pursuit.

Yesterday, those same players that have dogged me at any party can rejoice as EA has announced Need for Speed Most Wanted – complete with flashing blues in the rearview mirror.

This is not the same Pursuit Mode you’ve played again and again as you’ve waited for the popular gameplay mode to return. The development team has decided to evolve Pursuit Mode from the realm of bumbling cops trying to pull you over after you’ve smashed into a wall to modern police strategies that are used in real-life high-speed chases (the OJ chase is still an exception to any rule). They even hired chase experts to make it realistic. That means you’re going to have to upgrade your evasion skills too.

Due in November, Need for Speed Most Wanted is a departure from the street whips in Need for Speed Underground 2 but adds the latter game’s best features: open world and customization. From tuners, supercars, muscles and sports cars, you’ll be able to build the ride you’re looking for or the ride you’re just dying to have in real life.

New to the series will be the Blacklist, a list of the most wanted racers in the game. As you race through the game your Rap Sheet and street cred moves you up the illicit racing ladder to go head-to-head with other racers or test your skills against up to half a dozen cops looking to ask for your license and registration.

Need for Speed Most Wanted will deliver the fast-paced experience you desire on just about any console you have including a next generation console as well as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™, Nintendo DS™, Game Boy® Advance, PSP™ handheld entertainment system and PC.

We can’t say when in November Need for Speed Most Wanted will arrive but you might want to cancel any events in November just to free up your schedule... school, Thanksgiving, etc.

screen1.jpg

Por fin vuelve un NFS como dios manda!!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Yo lo que quiero es que vuelvan a hacer un NFS de carreras normales... tanto tuning, tanta policia, ya cansa :huh:

Además, le quitan jugabilidad al juego, limitandolo mucho en las carreras que puedes hacer y en los "objetivos"...

Que pongan más coches y más circuitos, y se dejen de tonterias

Enlace al comentario

Yo lo que quiero es que vuelvan a hacer un NFS de carreras normales... tanto tuning, tanta policia, ya cansa :huh:

Además, le quitan jugabilidad al juego, limitandolo mucho en las carreras que puedes hacer y en los "objetivos"...

Que pongan más coches y más circuitos, y se dejen de tonterias

La verdad es que a mi esto del tuning como que no me gusta... Sin duda el mejor NFS es el 1 :blink: :ph34r:

Enlace al comentario

Yo creo que el que más me gustó fue el High Stakes... el Porsche Unleashed también estaba bastante bien

es verdad, funcionaban hasta los intermitentes!

a mi me gustan los coches de calle, el tunning no me va, y menos jugarlo...

a ver si sacan uno estilo hot pursuit pero con algun RS...

Enlace al comentario

• 2 semanas más tarde...

Ya sabeis la canción....mucha policía...MUCHA DIVERSIÓN!!!!! Por fin vuelven las persecuciones......

Cuanto añoro los tiempos en los que me perseguía la poli en mi Carrera GT :flwrs:

Yo creo que una buena combinación, ahora a ver si sacan un A4 y lo convierto en RS :lol2: , porque el serie 3 se ve claramente que estará :lol2:

Que ansia señó..po zi :lol:

S2

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.