Soy nuevo aqui, de Finlandia

Mezza9

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hola!

Quiero presentarme y preguntar algunas cosas. No puedo hablar español muy bien, así perdoname si debo utilizar ingles porque es más rapido a escribir y pienso en ese lenguaje:)

So, I'm writing from Finland. The reason for this is that I'm moving to Spain next summer (2007), to Ciudad Real to be more accurate. One could say I'm an Audi-enthusiast, so it's nice that I found this club and forum! I'm a member of Audiclub Finland over here and we also have a very active and useful website and forum, and all kinds of events taking place every now and then. If you want to take a peek and maybe say hello, you may do so at this address, using the "International"-forum: Audifinns forum

You need to register in order to be able to write and instructions for that can be found in english in the "Readme"-topic of the International forum. English is the preferrable language to write in, if you're not a fluent finnish writer ;)

The club homepage can be found here: Audiclub Finland

So, to the point then... When I move over there, I will have sold my present car in Finland and will be looking for a new one to buy in Spain. I have a pretty good overview of the local market by looking at Coches.net and Autoscout24. The type of car I'm looking to buy is of course Audi, preferrably turbo and absolutely quattro. S3, A4 or S4 of yearmodel 98-01 are my first choices, but TT Coupe and A6 3.0 V6/2.7TT are not out of the question if a good one comes across. I believe finding the right car for me is not a problem, but I'd appreciate so much if you can give me useful links and tips to these services:

- a car workshop specialized in Audi/VAG vehicles (in La Mancha/Madrid area) for regular maintenance and for tuning/upgrading purposes as well. Depending on the state of the car that I buy, I'll propably be upgrading the suspension and stabilisers, getting some more power from the engine (ecu programming, exhaust, nozzles, turbos) and if necessary upgrading the seats to sport-type.

- sources for parts (at good prices of course;) ) and accessories.

- some car dealers with good reput*tion and maybe special knowledge of Audis, can be from anywhere in Spain, but La Mancha/Madrid area is of course easier.

- can someone explain the registration process in Spain when buying a car from a private seller/a professional car dealer? Is there some waiting period before getting the plates?

Sorry for making this such a long story;) and THANK YOU so much for any answers to these questions! I'm looking forward to meet you people and maybe make some friends too when I finally get over there :)

And the last thing for now, if someone's interested here's a few fotos of my current car (and 1 of the old one too): A4 quattro y Coupe typ89

Gracias y hasta luego, amigos!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- a car workshop specialized in Audi/VAG vehicles (in La Mancha/Madrid area)

Hey that's me! :flwrs:

Welcome to this forum Mezza.

I hope that you will enjoy this forum such as the Finland. I can't help you with services near Madrid because I'm not from that zone.

Are you sure that do yo want to leave the cold weather of Finland and have sun every day?? :notworthy:

Welcome to ASI (Audi Sport Iberica)!!!

Enlace al comentario

Hi, Mezza,

Welcome to this forum, I wish you a lot of luck in Spain.

I'm sorry, but I'm not from Madrid then I haven´t information that you need, but I'm sure than others people will send you this information, people in this forum are very nice, you will know them.

See you, :flwrs:

Enlace al comentario

Bienvenid@ Mezza 9 :)

If you pay attention, above to the right of the Web, you have a connection in negrita of “ Controls ”. Beam click there and you found world of possibilities within forum, where you can to personalize your company putting at least model which you have and of where you are, as well as avatar.

Just a little above to the right of “ Controls ” you will find the button of “Search” , tool that you will find very useful to look for posts on a specific content that interests to you, without being continuously opening post with the same doubts.

Enchanted of tenerte between us!

Enlace al comentario

os traduzco su presentacion a español ( yo no, el traductor ) :)

Así pues, estoy escribiendo de Finlandia. La razón de esto es que me estoy trasladando a España el verano próximo (2007), a Ciudad verdadero ser más exacta. ¡Uno podría decir que soy un Audi-entusiasta, así que es agradable que encontré este club y foro! Soy un miembro de Audiclub Finlandia aquí y también tenemos un Web site y un foro muy activos y útiles, y todas las clases de acontecimientos ocurriendo cada ahora y después. Si deseas tomar una ojeada y decir quizá hola, puedes hacer tan en esta dirección, usando - el foro “internacional”: http://www.audiclub.fi/phpBB2/] foro de Audifinns [/url] Necesitas colocarse para poder escribir y las instrucciones para ésa se pueden encontrar en inglés en el asunto de “Readme” - del foro internacional. El inglés es la lengua preferrable a escribir adentro, si no eres escritor finlandés fluido;) El homepage del club se puede encontrar aquí: http://www.audiclub.fi/] Audiclub Finlandia [/url] Así pues, al punto entonces… Cuando me muevo allá, habr3e vendido mi actual coche en Finlandia y buscaré un nuevo para comprar en España. Tengo una descripción bastante buena del mercado local mirando Coches.net y Autoscout24. El tipo de coche que estoy mirando para comprar es por supuesto Audi, preferrably turbo y absolutamente quattro. S3, A4 o S4 del yearmodel 98-01 son mis primeras opciones, pero los TT Coupe y A6 3.0 V6/2.7TT no son inadmisibles si buen parece. Creo que que encuentra el coche derecho para mí no es un problema, pero apreciaría tanto si puedes darme acoplamientos y extremidades útiles a estos servicios: - un taller del coche se especializó en vehículos de Audi/VAG (en área del La Mancha/de Madrid) para el mantenimiento regular y para templar/que aumentaba propósitos también. Dependiendo del estado del coche que compro, propably aumentaré la suspensión y los estabilizadores, consiguiendo más energía del motor (programación del ECU, extractor, inyectores, turbos) y en caso de necesidad aumentando los asientos al deporte-tipo. - fuentes para las piezas (en los buenos precios por supuesto;) ) y accesorios. - algunos distribuidores de coche con la buena reput*ción y quizá el conocimiento especial de Audis, pueden ser dondequiera adentro de España, pero el área del La Mancha/de Madrid es por supuesto más fácil. ¿- puede alguien explicar el proceso del registro en España al comprar un coche de un distribuidor de coche profesional privado de seller/a? ¿Hay un cierto período de espera antes de conseguir las placas? Apesadumbrado para hacer esto una historia tan larga;) ¡y GRACIAS tanto por cualquier respuesta a estas preguntas! Estoy mirando adelante para satisfacerte gente y para hacer quizá a algunos amigos también cuando finalmente consigo allá:ywn: Y la cosa pasada para ahora, si alguien interesado aquí es algunos fotos de mi coche actual (y 1 de el viejo también): http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Me...ics/Audi%20A4q/] A4 quattro y Coupe typ89 [/url]

Gracias y hasta luego amigos

Enlace al comentario

Welcome to ASI :ywn: !

Pleased to read you. Where are you from? I live in Sweden, quite near your land. One of my pending matter is to go to visit the land of the thousand lakes :) . Maybe I start with Åland, basically for the language (I can Swedish better than English).

Ciudad Real is a small city next to Madrid (30 minutes with the AVE). I cannot help you about the cars, but we have the “compra-venta”area for those looking to buy or sell his/her own car (not companies). Have a look at it :p .

Regards och enjoy ASI ;)

Aurora

Enlace al comentario

Welcome to Audisport Mezza9.

Creo que tu español es mucho mejor que mi inglés. Te digo esto porque en algunas cuestiones te puedo ayudar. Confírmame por favor que lees bien en español, y en lo que pueda te voy comentando cosas.

See you

P.D. Monty, lo que cuenta es tu buena intención. Te agradecemos que te hayas molestado en pasar el mensaje de Mezza al español, pero...... ese traductor que has utilizado lo carga el diablo. Menudos palabros.

:clap1:

Un abrazo

Enlace al comentario

Hola de nuevo a todos!

Gracias por vuestra bienvenida :(

@sordabiron (y todos): Sí, puedo entender un poco el español escrito y mi novia puede ayudarme con las cosas más dificiles. Intentare escribir en español todo lo que pueda, a veces con la ayuda de mi novia y otras veces por mi mismo, así que por favor no tengais en cuenta mis errores <_<

@Specialized: Creo que el tiempo de España sera un buen cambio para mí... aunque podria echar de menos el cambio de estaciones, que es muy diferente al de España. Un finlandes no tiene que explicar por qué tiene 'quattro', por supuesto por la nieve. Cual es la razon por la que vosotros teneis quattro? :cry1: :p

@Monty: Gracias por tús consejos del foro. Como puedes ver, ya los estoy utilizando :) Y tambien gracias por "tu" traduccion... creo que ahora todo el mundo podra entender mi mensaje leyendo las dos versiones a la vez.

@auroraboreal: Vivo en Tampere que se localiza en el suroeste de Finlandia. La ciudad tiene ~200 000 habitantes y es la tercera más grande del pais. Si vienes a Finlandia, puedes contactar conmigo y podriamos tomar algunas cervezas, jejejejejejeje :(

Bueno, me he pasado media hora escribiendo este mensaje (con la ayuda de mi novia que es española, pero no quiero que me ayude con todo), así que no escribire en español siempre... me lleva mucho tiempo, pfff!

Saludos ;)

Enlace al comentario

So, I'm writing from Finland. The reason for this is that I'm moving to Spain next summer (2007), to Ciudad Real to be more accurate. One could say I'm an Audi-enthusiast, so it's nice that I found this club and forum! I'm a member of Audiclub Finland over here and we also have a very active and useful website and forum, and all kinds of events taking place every now and then. If you want to take a peek and maybe say hello, you may do so at this address, using the "International"-forum: Audifinns forum

You need to register in order to be able to write and instructions for that can be found in english in the "Readme"-topic of the International forum. English is the preferrable language to write in, if you're not a fluent finnish writer :cry1:

The club homepage can be found here: Audiclub Finland

So, to the point then... When I move over there, I will have sold my present car in Finland and will be looking for a new one to buy in Spain. I have a pretty good overview of the local market by looking at Coches.net and Autoscout24. The type of car I'm looking to buy is of course Audi, preferrably turbo and absolutely quattro. S3, A4 or S4 of yearmodel 98-01 are my first choices, but TT Coupe and A6 3.0 V6/2.7TT are not out of the question if a good one comes across. I believe finding the right car for me is not a problem, but I'd appreciate so much if you can give me useful links and tips to these services:

- a car workshop specialized in Audi/VAG vehicles (in La Mancha/Madrid area) for regular maintenance and for tuning/upgrading purposes as well. Depending on the state of the car that I buy, I'll propably be upgrading the suspension and stabilisers, getting some more power from the engine (ecu programming, exhaust, nozzles, turbos) and if necessary upgrading the seats to sport-type.

- sources for parts (at good prices of course;) ) and accessories.

- some car dealers with good reput*tion and maybe special knowledge of Audis, can be from anywhere in Spain, but La Mancha/Madrid area is of course easier.

- can someone explain the registration process in Spain when buying a car from a private seller/a professional car dealer? Is there some waiting period before getting the plates?

Sorry for making this such a long story;) and THANK YOU so much for any answers to these questions! I'm looking forward to meet you people and maybe make some friends too when I finally get over there :p

And the last thing for now, if someone's interested here's a few fotos of my current car (and 1 of the old one too): A4 quattro y Coupe typ89

Gracias y hasta luego, amigos!

Hello Mezza! And welcome to our community :( I'll try to answer most of your questions:

About buying a car in Spain, forget about the professionals, they are usually vehicules with a lot more kilometers than those show in the odometer, repainted very badly or repaired after crashes.

Is not a good option at least in Spain. If you want some warranties that you're buying exactly what you want you have to go to official Audi dealers (not cheap) or make a trip to germany to get one. We know that in germany cars are not much cheaper, but the price is not the point. As you may already now, in germany cars are not manipulated (odometer) in any way because is punished by law. Also you'll find cars with a lot more extras than in Spain at a sligthly lower price.

Buying a private car is a better choice, if good maintenance can be demostrated (bills) and usually prices are lower, but there is no warranty of any kind from private sellers. At this point, keep in mind before deciding, that warranties offered by second-hand car dealers (6 months to 1 year) are usually given by an insurance company wich will not cover anything except the motor blewing up completely. For these guys everyhing that happens in your car is considered "normal wear"... ;) ...so it's almost the same warranty as buying a private car (none...)

About the workshops, the official dealers, as a difference with most of Europe don't do any kind of modifications to vehicules, they only carry normal maintenance and body paint works...if you want to do something more special you'll have to find out a good non-official workshop, I expect that someone living in your area of interest will help you better with this as I do not live near Madrid. Anyway, as members of the club (not the forum), we receive good discounts in services and spares from some shops. You can have a list of those shops HERE

I do not know the registration process as car dealers take care of that as a part of the deal, and if buying from a private seller, you always can use the services of some companys that do this, just ask the seller. These companys will do all the work for a fee. There is no special waiting time to get plates, if all the documents are in order, you can have the plates the same or the next day.

I hope to have covered most of your questions, we are pleased to help each other in this forum and we do our best to help everyone in any way we can.

Best Regards! <_<

Edition: About the plates, you'll get the same ones that are in the car. I do not know how this works in Finland, but in Spain the plates are part of the car and does not identify the driver. (The owner of the plates is "the car", not you)

Editado por Danielon
Enlace al comentario

@abuelo: Ahhh yes, those pics look familiar :wacko: So you know what an unbeatable advantage quattro can be in the snow, not to mention the fun you can have on an ice track or on some big open field! The slides... But I have heard that where I'm going (Castilla La Mancha) there isn't much snow during the winter, maybe for a couple of days only. The winter there is something like our autumn here :unsure:

we have and agrement in madrid for car maintance

This sounds good!

@Danielon: Thank you so much for the answers and tips on buying the car! I think the problem with car dealers cheating the customer is universal, but on the other hand one shouldn't automatically take every dealership as a cheater... I have been looking at the selection of F.Tome in Madrid, but also many other places. I browsed through the compra/venta-section of this forum and it seems there are good examples of cars on sale there. So, as this club seems to have a lot of knowledge about Audis (jajajaja, surprise surprise, it being an Audi-club :kss1: ) and a dedicated hobbyist is usually taking good care of his/her car, I might as well buy my car from someone on this forum! Maybe I'll place an ad to buy one when the time is near...

The discounts and benefits for a clubmember seem to be rather nice, so you can count me in as a member when I get there... Meanwhile, I'll look into how to become one :cry1: When I asked for the tuning shop, I could've been more specific about the location: It's of course useful if it's nearby, but for some major upgrade I don't mind if it's on the other side of Spain if it's the best in field. We have one company specialized in VAG-cars in Finland that gathers client-base from all over the country because they do their job properly and really know even the most exotic models thoroughly. So that's what I'm looking for in Spain also.

The registration process sounds similar to Finland... I'm asking about it because I was told that you might have to wait even two weeks to get the car. Here you can start using it right away as long as you register it in your name within 1 week or so from the day of the transfer of the ownership. So that's important for me to know as I will propably buy the car immediately when I enter the country.

Hasta luego!

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.