Soy nuevo aqui, de Finlandia

Mezza9

Publicaciones recomendadas

Se nota que somos INTERNACIONALES :drool: :drool: :cry1:

Bienvenido Mezza9, a tu nuevo hogar.......................

Como no traduzcan esto, yo creo que no voy a servirte para mucho....... porque el ingles, lo domino como pueda dominar un avion, o sea, 0 patatero :):) <_<

Pero algo puedo pillar............ algunas palabras.............. :p:(

Tendre que bajarme un traductor y a ver que sale :wub::p

Un saludo.

P.D: Por cierto....... para una buena presentacion en este foro, faltan fotos con detalles de tu coche.......y alguna foto de tu ciudad...................

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@maauuu: Creo que si lees mi mensaje original en ingles y tambien la traduccion en español "de" Monty, puedes entender todas las cosas. Esto es una buena practica para los dos, leer en una lengua diferente a la tuya.

Aqui tienes algunas fotos de las que me pedias:

Mi coche viejo:

LFA-598_1.jpg

Audi_pieni3.jpg

LFA-598_3.jpg

Mi coche actual:

Gversion2.jpg

Tracksmall.jpg

Sidesmall.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Hi Mezza9!!

It's a pleasure to have people like you, from another countries, around here. So you are going to live in Ciudad Real. What will you do there?? Erasmus? Sometimes i go 'cause i have some friends there. It's a small city but very comfortable to live in. I live in Albacete, another town in La Mancha, 200km from Ciudad Real. So maybe we could meet if someday you come here...or maybe when i go there.

Welcome here and we keep in touch, ok?

Enlace al comentario

Y esto es algo que nosotros hacemos en el invierno:

Holeintheicesmall.jpg

:clap1:

¿¿Podeis tener hijos despues de pasar por aqui?? :lol2:

ill%20(2).gif

Preciosas fotos :cfsd1:

Tienes que contar que antes de meteros al agua helada habéis estado en un rato en la sauna muy muy caliente :laugh: . Es la única forma de atreverse a hacer eso :p .

(Yo lo hice en Suecia :clap1: y, os prometo que no es tan malo como parece :clap1: … siempre que el corazón aguante :unsure: …)

:ranting2:

Enlace al comentario

Bienvenido socio. Eres un privilegiado por disfrutar de los paisajes que ofrece ese pais, pero seguro que ya lo sabes. Un saludo.

Enlace al comentario

¿¿Podeis tener hijos despues de pasar por aqui??

@Specialized: Jejejejejeje, creo sí puedo mi amigo :D But a word of advice: after going to the water you must be careful not to let any girls see your shrinked "belongings" or your self-esteem and reput*tion could be gone forever :lol2:

Como se llama esa preciosa ciudad???

@NandoTT: El nombre de la ciudad donde vivo es Tampere. Puedes buscar más informacion aqui:

The City of Tampere

@Tomas_S3: Thank you for your compliments, it's a pleasure and a privilege as well to get to know you people and discover this nice and helpful community of yours! I'd be happy to meet you and other members of the club when I come there, since naturally I don't know too many people from there yet. I'm sure I'll visit Albacete, because already now I have been looking at those handicrafts (the knives) the city is famous for on the interent and other things too. The reason for moving to Spain is... ta-daa... love :clap1: My girlfriend is now here in Finland, but she has to return to Spain to finish her studies, so I'll follow.

My plan is to look for work in the region of Ciudad Real or Madrid, since you can travel fast with the AVE. My field is sound design, recording and stuff related - like tv, movies, radio etc. Already I have seen positions open n Madrid that match my schooling and skills, so I'm positive about it, but if I can't find any work in my own field I don't mind doing something else either. I have my own little company providing sound-services here in Finland, so I will bring my gear along with me to Spain. The thing that causes the most work with this is to learn your language well enough to be able to work, but maybe there is some use for a guy speaking fluent english in your capital at least...

@auroraboreal: You are right and wrong :lol2: Right about that it isn't as bad as you could imagine... or well, not bad at all if you just get yourself to do it - makes you feel like nothing else. But the thing you're wrong about is that the right way to do it would be to go in WITHOUT going to sauna first... but it takes "los c*** grandes", jajajajajaja, and at least with me that ain't the case :D I always go to sauna first!

@fokker: Gracias. I know we have many beautiful things in this country, but so does your country as well. What might seem every-day and ordinary to you, might be something special for me and vice versa. Differences are what make the world so rich! I'm looking forward to see the things and places that are precious to people and make the heart of Spain.

Saludos!

Enlace al comentario

Hola, bienvenido a ASI.

Yo soy de Castilla-La Mancha y más concretamente de Ciudad Real.

Decirte que en ésta ciudad se encuentra un sercicio oficial de Audi, Tresa Automoción.

En éste foro hay más miembros de la zona que también seguro te darán su bienvenida. Solo falta que cuando vengas a España y tengas tu Audi, organicemos una quedada por la zona.

Saludos desde Ciudad Real,

Haas

Enlace al comentario

The thing that causes the most work with this is to learn your language well enough to be able to work, but maybe there is some use for a guy speaking fluent english in your capital at least...

Tendremos que ayudarte a practicar el idioma desde ahora mismo :D . No lo vas a tener fácil con el inglés :p .

@auroraboreal: You are right and wrong :kss1: Right about that it isn't as bad as you could imagine... or well, not bad at all if you just get yourself to do it - makes you feel like nothing else. But the thing you're wrong about is that the right way to do it would be to go in WITHOUT going to sauna first... but it takes "los c*** grandes", jajajajajaja, and at least with me that ain't the case :lol2: I always go to sauna first!

:shy: No conozco a nadie que se haya metido en el agua sin pasar por la sauna primero (¿será que los suecos son unos “flojos” :p:lol2: ? )

@fokker: Gracias. I know we have many beautiful things in this country, but so does your country as well. What might seem every-day and ordinary to you, might be something special for me and vice versa. Differences are what make the world so rich! I'm looking forward to see the things and places that are precious to people and make the heart of Spain.

Saludos!

;) B) ¡que bien lo has dicho! :):D :clap1:

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.