2004 A4 avant windows problem

tgsm77

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hi

have 2004 audi, today after 100 km from home try to open and close passenger windows and it stuck!

the squeesing sound is heard like metal cable rounding something ....

drive home opened door trim atached motor out and saw that metal cable was messily rounded the plastic white pinion.....

no way to repair I thing the pinion is damaged by wear ! its plastic and the metal cable is in bad condition ..

WHY? 2004 year car???AUDI??? ***** the old cars was more reliable !!!!

look at the picture !!!

post-32986-1212076618.jpg

post-32986-1212076629.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi, wellcome to ASI (Audisport-iberica), the normal evolution in this forum it´s to do a presentation first, in the second place you can to do a question, ok?

Do a presentation and after make your question.

You can to speak spanish?

Enlace al comentario

Hi where to do presentation?

Thank you for understanding your forum is the best.

sorry for english I `ll learn a bit spanish :thumbsup:

No problem.

In this forum it´s not a especial part to do a presentations, normaly when a new people enter in the forum have his presentation in the general forum, or in his subforum(in this case this it´s your forum), but no problem, how you are not spañis people and I understand that you only enter here to know the answer to your problem it´s not imprtant the presentation, not preocupated.

I´m RomuloTDI, and if you do´t have rush in a few moment enter other people that help you with your problem, ok??

Where are you from??

Enlace al comentario

Hi

have 2004 audi, today after 100 km from home try to open and close passenger windows and it stuck!

the squeesing sound is heard like metal cable rounding something ....

drive home opened door trim atached motor out and saw that metal cable was messily rounded the plastic white pinion.....

no way to repair I thing the pinion is damaged by wear ! its plastic and the metal cable is in bad condition ..

WHY? 2004 year car???AUDI??? ***** the old cars was more reliable !!!!

look at the picture !!!

The answer it´s very easy:

The new cars it´s make to used for a limit time, the old cars it´s was make to last.

Buy a new window electrical sistem and put in and all it´s will ok.

I don´t know it´s be posible to repair it. You ask in the car shop??

Editado por RomuloTDI
Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.