Declaraciones tras la carrera de brasil segun mercedes

-

Publicaciones recomendadas

Fernando Alonso

"The result today is of course disappointing but we already knew that it would be

difficult starting from fourth to win the race and the Championship today. I predicted

at the start of the season that it was going to be very close and that it would come

down to the race here in Brazil, I just hoped that it would have been in my favour, but

that is not the case and I just have to accept that for this year. It was a difficult race

for me. During the first laps, I thought I was able to match the Ferraris’ speed;

however, when they began pushing they were just too fast. Our car was fast and

competitive throughout the year and I won four races. I am still satisfied with this

season”

Lewis Hamilton

"Obviously I am pretty disappointed with the result today, having lead for so much of

the season and then not to win the Championship. However I have to put the result

into perspective, this is only my first year in Formula 1 and overall it has just been

phenomenal. I am still very young and have plenty more years in me to achieve my

dream of becoming World Champion. I have to thank absolutely everyone in the team

for everything they have done for me this year, without them and all their hard work I

wouldn’t have even been in this position today.”

Ron Dennis

"Having fought a close and thrilling battle in the Drivers’ Championship all

year and then not to win it at the final hurdle is obviously extremely disappointing.

However, we as a team can only feel very proud of all our achievements this season

and the way in which we have conducted ourselves. To come into this championship

showdown with two drivers both with a chance of winning is a testament to all the

hard work and dedication everybody in the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team has

put in throughout this difficult year. We would like to congratulate Kimi on his

achievement today.

El que no sepa ingles que lo traduzca en la web del mundo.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.