Jump to content

fallo potencia


Recommended Posts

en el coince la tienes y cuesta 40 euros mas o menos,lo suyo seria ponerle la del tdi de 150cv,pero seguramente con tu coche cambiaran los conectores,por lo que yo opto por la que te trae el coche :rolleyes:



se llama valvula convertidor de presion y esta entre ekl motor y el radiador,por la parte del acompañante y al final del tubito que sale del turbo :cry1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...