Os fiariais de este posible comprador

TERO

Publicaciones recomendadas

Sigue el culebron... No se si fiarme!! No me huele nada bien!!

"Thanks for your mail...I Mrs Scott, who is located in England. During my sreaching on the internet I fortunately saw your advert on net, I was very pleased with the advert and i will like to know how much you want me to offer you for this item. I am buying the item for one of my client who is located in West Africa. I have make an arrangment on how it will be pick up which will be fanalize when payment much has been receive by you. This is a transaction that has been done in order to ship it to him for his purpose, I impore you to not to sell it to another buyer. I want you to tell me the total cost of the item including the shipping cost via (CORREOS) to my client address in Nigeria. And get back to me with the total cost of all. Moreso, I will need your Bank Information to transfer the payment to you as soon as possible.

BANK INFORMATION NEEDED.

Full Name

Bank Name

IBAN No

Account Number.

SHIPPING ADDRESS:

Name: Gabriel David

Addresss: No 44 Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija

City: Ibadan

State: Oyo State

Zip Code: 23402

KINDLY REPLY TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: ******@lancsmail.com "

No se...

:o

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

como se dice en ingles?(desde el respeto siempre) :flwrs:

mecagoentodostusmuertosenbicicletacab***estafadordem****quetuput*madrealcoholic

huelemal

porque eso exactamente es lo que yo le contestaria si supìera ingles

:p:p

:lol::lol::lol::flwrs:;)

Abre una cuenta nueva, ni se te ocurra darle una con la que trabajes habitualmente. Y cuando te ingrese la pasta y la cambies a tu cuenta antigua, le mandas el equipo.

;)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 2 semanas más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.