ASI sin fronteras...

Mad-i

Publicaciones recomendadas

Pedazo de carro!!!! (que alguien le traduzca esto a Sjoerd)

[TRANSLATION MODE ON]

What a wonderful Car!!! [desimaxi said]

[TRANSLATION MODE OFF]

Hello Sjoerd and wellcome to Audisport-iberica. Feel free to post anything you want!!! If you have any doubts or problems with your future A4 Avant, you're not alone, you can rely on us... :lol2:

We are expecting those wonderful pictures of your new car next month...I imagine that 2.5TDI Avant in contrast to those wonderful polders and dams, or windmills...or tulips... :huh:

Cristobal, ver preparando una kdda en Holanda...para catar los quesos ;)

[TRANSLATION MODE ON]

Cristobal, you must organize an "audi-appointment" in Holland...to taste the cheese ;)

[TRANSLATION MODE OFF]

Salu2.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hola,

This message is from Holland. I met two of your members: Mad-i and Cristobal in a tapas-bar in Sevilla. They convinced me and my girlfriend to buy a A4. Next month, I should have it. It is the 2.5TDI avant multitronic. But I did not get to ride this car before I ordered it, so we will see if your members were right in their advise.

Hi Sjoerd, pleased to meet you again, despite to be in a forum.

Don´t worry, we were... we are... and we will be sure that our advice was completely right. :D Of course, we expect many photos of your new car.

I hope to see you again in ASI, our (your) forum. :)

Regards to your girlfriend. :)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.