D&k engineering

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks really amazing, except for the color choice (for an S3), but that's ok, up to your likings. The rims are nice although I would have chosen the usual S alloys maybe just bigger (18" like the S4 or something) [i love S style alloys :( ]

I'm wondering... how did you make that "home-made" chip? Maybe just a relay for the fuel pump? (it's the most obvious and easy performance tuning there is).

Careful with that, it's not all that uncommon that it ends up breaking your catalytic converter... if not, could you explain how did you manage to make that chip? It'd be some great info for this forum, I think :flwrs:

Welcome! :clap1:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Ola, :(

Well, i had the audi rs4 wheels in 18inch, but that wheel was to boring for me ;) , so i sold those to buy the real deal. I cant post that picture because imagshack isn't working right now. These wheels are 19inch!

The homebuild chip is verry easy to explain, because i have designd it myself ;) with the help off my best friend. The car has a motor de serié, only the software is specialy made.

I'am planning to open my own chiptuning&tuning company in spain, but i'am affraid that nobody wants that an "extranjero" is tuning there car. I have tuned my bora tdi from 115hp and 285nm to 155hp and 402nm and this only with the software (again).

ps: i'am from neaby brussels, but i spend a lot off my time(80%) with my parents in rosas,because they have a restaurant there.

grtzzz

Editado por D&k engineering
Enlace al comentario

nice car....as u said the color is a bit sad....still a s3 with 250hp :wub: ....mi a3 It´s changing every day more into a s3 (almost :wub: ) with the problem of being a diesel..at least with 190hp(better than nothing...)...i want to show my front bumper is from s3tuning is a "rs4 look", still not finish(i want tio chrome the red part of the front center fence)... maybe you are bored of the origianl one :lol::lol:

saludos

post-3-1114467644.jpg

Enlace al comentario

AMAZING, nothing more to say m8. I just don't care the color while it has 250HP <_< :cry2: :wub: All it's just beautiful, brakes, styling...

Do you know the FSI engine???,

the 2l one?????

can you do something with him???? atmospheric, no turbo, I guess you can.

Hope to se you here soon

Greetings and WELCOME

S2

Enlace al comentario

I'am planning to open my own chiptuning&tuning company in spain, but i'am affraid that nobody wants that an "extranjero" is tuning there car. I have tuned my bora tdi from 115hp and 285nm to 155hp and 402nm and this only with the software (again).

I don't really think so, it's not about "giriness" :bsh1: , if you are able to show off your chiptuning (with your bora tdi, or your s3, for example), able to get a decent gear for testing off the preparations, and make it affordable enough, it should not be hard to get people interested in it.

I, for one, would be :bsh1:

Still, I don't really see how you can get 40HP with just software tuning... I mean, most world reknowed tuners would be able to achieve that, yet they usually prefer not to, just not to break any important stuff in the car (specially turbos, injectors or the fuel pump)... I don't think it's a good idea to raise the turbo pressure to that level on stock turbos (and I guess that's the way you are doing it).

I had a SKN/Digitec performance tuning on my A3, which raised the bar up to 127hp (that's a 37hp increase from stock)... I had to remove it because whenever I'd kick the gas pedal off I'd get a HUGE turbo boost which was going to just blow off the turbo, and fuel consumption was about twice the normal one.

I plan on getting an Upsolute preparation now, and I'd be happy with just around 105/107hp... it'll be MUCH MORE healthy for my engine , and I'd still get the torque increase so I have a nice kick upon gas pushing, and more likely lower the fuel consumption on normal usage.

Something over that will more likely require to change the turbocharger, if not the injectors or fuel pump. I'd be scared to have it again on stock parts (you know, turbos without DV and fixed geometry).

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.