Top Posters In This Topic

• tuporaky

• golfinho

• Cisco

• dokrates

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

es comprar y sacar una NEW, espero q sea buena, de momento ni se mueve:

Vasogen's ACCLAIM Trial of Celacade in Heart Failure Presented at the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress

MISSISSAUGA, ON, Oct. 25, 2006 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX News Network) --

Vasogen Inc. (NASDAQ:VSGN; TSX:VAS), a leader in the research and commercial development of technologies targeting the chronic inflammation underlying cardiovascular and neurological disease, announced that previously reported results from the ACCLAIM trial of its Celacade technology in chronic heart failure were presented today at the late breaking clinical trial session of the 2006 Canadian Cardiovascular Congress being held in Vancouver. The Canadian Cardiovascular Congress is the largest gathering of cardiovascular professionals in Canada and is designed to showcase the best research and to promote learning through scientific sessions, interactive workshops, and late-breaking clinical trials. The ACCLAIM results were presented by Jean Rouleau, M.D., Principal Investigator for the Canadian arm of the ACCLAIM trial.

As previously reported, while the ACCLAIM trial did not reach the primary endpoint, Celacade was shown to significantly reduce the risk of death or first cardiovascular hospitalization by 26% in the pre-specified subgroup of patients with no prior history of heart attack at baseline (n=919 patients, 243 events, p=0.02), and by 39% in the pre-specified subgroup of patients with NYHA Class II heart failure at baseline (n=689 patients, 216 events, p=0.0003).

Consistent with the impact of Celacade on the risk of mortality and morbidity in a majority of patients in the ACCLAIM trial was the finding of a significant improvement in quality of life (as measured by the Minnesota Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire) for the intent-to-treat study population (p=0.04).

About the ACCLAIM Trial

The double blind, placebo-controlled ACCLAIM trial studied 2,408 subjects with chronic heart failure at 175 clinical centers in seven countries. ACCLAIM was designed to assess the ability of Celacade to reduce the risk of death or first cardiovascular hospitalization. Patients included in the study had New York Heart Association (NYHA) Class II, III, or IV heart failure with a left-ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) of 30% or less and had been hospitalized or received intravenous drug therapy for heart failure within the previous 12 months, or had NYHA Class III/IV heart failure with a LVEF of less than 25%.

Patients in the ACCLAIM trial were receiving optimal standard-of-care therapy for heart failure, which at baseline included diuretics (94%), ACE-inhibitors (94%), beta blockers (87%), automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillators (26%), and use of cardiac resynchronization therapy (10.5%). The placebo (n=1,204 patients) and Celacade (n=1,204 patients) groups were well balanced for all important baseline characteristics, including demographics, LVEF, NYHA classification, concomitant medical conditions, medications, and device therapies.

The difference in time to death or first cardiovascular hospitalization (the primary endpoint) for the intent-to-treat study population was not statistically significant; however, the risk reduction directionally favoured the Celacade group.

About Chronic Heart Failure

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Esa noticia dice bien poco... Lo que realmente hará volar esta acción es la publicación de algún partner. Eso es lo que esperaban cuando estaba a 0.75$, de ahí que se desinfle. Yo creo que en las próximas sesiones deberà coger aire de nuevo para atacar ese 0.75$.

Enlace al comentario

bueno cierra al precio q he comprado asi q de momento me libro :laugh:

Es lo que he comentado hace un momento en Invertia.... 5 o 6 días seguidos teñidos de rojo otros 4 o 5 verdes.

ojala cis, se tiene q girar por narices esta ya sobrevendida :kss1:

Enlace al comentario

bueno cierra al precio q he comprado asi q de momento me libro :laugh:

Es lo que he comentado hace un momento en Invertia.... 5 o 6 días seguidos teñidos de rojo otros 4 o 5 verdes.

ojala cis, se tiene q girar por narices esta ya sobrevendida :p

Tate tranquilo, ya veràs como sale bien.... :kss1:

Enlace al comentario

VSN de momento plana q no es poco, pero las SEIHE me suben un 25% ya esta a 10, espero q saquen pronto el 10k y vuelen, me estoy pensando en comprar un par de kilos mas :lol2:

Y cuando está previsto que salgta el 10K de seihe.. estoy pensando en vender GSEG para entrar en esta...

Enlace al comentario

bufff ha perdido el 0,55 espero q al cierre lo aguante pq sino se ponen feas feas

por cierto cisco tu cuando compraste CSHD como las compraste?? esq yo llame a R4 madrid y no me dejaron meter una orden de SEIHE :lol2:

Yo ya no tengo nada en R4.. Todo traspasado a Selftrade.

Respecto a CSHD, puse la orden por teléfono a 1.6$ cunado estaba bajando, pensando... si entra pues bien y si no pues fuera. Y al final entró a 1.6$

Enlace al comentario

VSN de momento plana q no es poco, pero las SEIHE me suben un 25% ya esta a 10, espero q saquen pronto el 10k y vuelen, me estoy pensando en comprar un par de kilos mas :lol2:

Y cuando está previsto que salgta el 10K de seihe.. estoy pensando en vender GSEG para entrar en esta...

Tupor, dime algo al respecto o te llamo si quieres...

Enlace al comentario

Tupor, dime algo al respecto o te llamo si quieres...

no se sabe, por eso tiene la E plantada, pq no lo ha sado a tiempo, ahora tiene un mes de plazo para sacarlo, vamos 3 semanas ahora, respecto a la venta de GSEG no se q decirte, me da q hay algo q se nos escapa ya q si fuera tan malo el tema estaria undida ya y de momento esta aguantando bastante bien

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.