Jump to content

amortiguadores(tacos de transporte)


Recommended Posts

Puede ser que si, son unas piezas en forma de "c" de color amarillo o naranja, que van colocadas a presión en el vastago del amortiguador. Acercate al taller donde compraste el coche y comentaselo, que si los tienes que quitar tu, tendras que levantar todas las ruedas del coche, para poder sacar el taco ese del transporte.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...