Audi A3/S3 dashboard

Grozdanov

Publicaciones recomendadas

I have Audi A3 1.8T 2001. My car is with half display and I want to install dashboard to S3 with FIS (big display). I want to ask you whether you have any information about this procedure?

Hello, in ESTE thread you have something of information, I hope that it is what you look for

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

I have Audi A3 1.8T 2001. My car is with half display and I want to install dashboard to S3 with FIS (big display). I want to ask you whether you have any information about this procedure?

Hello, in ESTE thread you have something of information, I hope that it is what you look for

Hello,

the link in other topic is not valid ;)

P.S. This topic is for old model 96-00, not for my car.

Editado por Grozdanov
Enlace al comentario

:thumbsup: That is going to cost me more time, is that there is but I have to look with more time, anyway BROUGHT someone you something while I'm looking to you, but tomorrow is today.

A greeting and have patience that something will appear

Guzman carefully

Enlace al comentario

:thumbsup: That is going to cost me more time, is that there is but I have to look with more time, anyway BROUGHT someone you something while I'm looking to you, but tomorrow is today.

A greeting and have patience that something will appear

Guzman carefully

Ok, I will waiting your new post. Thanks again :conf:

Enlace al comentario

GROZDANOV not in principle, although I think there are people here that it has succeeded. The tax on part of the screen, involves wire sensors, that your version of series do not come with pre-installation.

I'm sorry but I can not help

Enlace al comentario

GROZDANOV not in principle, although I think there are people here that it has succeeded. The tax on part of the screen, involves wire sensors, that your version of series do not come with pre-installation.

I'm sorry but I can not help

I have all necessary materials for this procedure, I have and all diagrams for the electronics, but I expect may be problems. When I finished with installation I will created pdf file and I will uploaded this file there.

Greetings

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.