D&k engineering

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'am planning to open my own chiptuning&tuning company in spain, but i'am affraid that nobody wants that an "extranjero" is tuning there car. I have tuned my bora tdi from 115hp and 285nm to 155hp and 402nm and this only with the software (again).

I don't really think so, it's not about "giriness" <_< , if you are able to show off your chiptuning (with your bora tdi, or your s3, for example), able to get a decent gear for testing off the preparations, and make it affordable enough, it should not be hard to get people interested in it.

I, for one, would be :blink:

Still, I don't really see how you can get 40HP with just software tuning... I mean, most world reknowed tuners would be able to achieve that, yet they usually prefer not to, just not to break any important stuff in the car (specially turbos, injectors or the fuel pump)... I don't think it's a good idea to raise the turbo pressure to that level on stock turbos (and I guess that's the way you are doing it).

I had a SKN/Digitec performance tuning on my A3, which raised the bar up to 127hp (that's a 37hp increase from stock)... I had to remove it because whenever I'd kick the gas pedal off I'd get a HUGE turbo boost which was going to just blow off the turbo, and fuel consumption was about twice the normal one.

I plan on getting an Upsolute preparation now, and I'd be happy with just around 105/107hp... it'll be MUCH MORE healthy for my engine , and I'd still get the torque increase so I have a nice kick upon gas pushing, and more likely lower the fuel consumption on normal usage.

Something over that will more likely require to change the turbocharger, if not the injectors or fuel pump. I'd be scared to have it again on stock parts (you know, turbos without DV and fixed geometry).

I think you are talking about the alh or agr with 90hp. A lot of company's are selling chips, they have one program for ALL the cars. Whe do it diffirent because every engine is diffirent. We have a program, whe put that in your ecu and then mesure the power, the exhaust gasses and so. If that chip isnt perfect for your car whe adjust it untill its perfect.

Your are talking about 105 to 107 hp for your 90hp engine, thats <_<

Whe have a progam for your type off engine that gives you a healty 120hp and 260nm. This will not do anything wrong with your engine, turbo, Vp pump.

For the 110hp engine whe have the 140hp and 300nm program (turbo press 1.36bar) but its possible to achive 146hp and 347nm, whe didn't had any problems with that program (about 8cars have this)

This is the program for 145hp

tdi110pk8hm.jpg

When i am in belgium i will post the results of the s3 and tdi90hp

grtzzz

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Yup, I have an AGR. However, getting such a performance boost on my car without risking any stock part is kind of... well, risky <_<

Not that I'm saying it's false, not at all... I've seen preparations with stock cars going higher than that, but I'd still not risk "my precious" ( ; ) with that, if yhou know what I mean.

Getting just 15 more hp might sound stupid, but I'm not aiming at very much horsepower with the tuning, really... I'm aiming at getting much more torque on lower revs, getting the turbo blow completely at 1500/2000 revs without exploiting the engine too much. I don't usually run too much with my car, and 90hp for the weight of an A3, I think it's more than enough, but the acceleration on stock parts leaves much to be desired...

I'd gain A LOT of acceleration by just increasing torque at lower revs, while still maintinaing a good ratio for those stock parts <_<

Anyway, what price would we be speaking about? Any kind of guarantees? :blink:

Enlace al comentario

Yup, I have an AGR. However, getting such a performance boost on my car without risking any stock part is kind of... well, risky <_<

Not that I'm saying it's false, not at all... I've seen preparations with stock cars going higher than that, but I'd still not risk "my precious" ( ; ) with that, if yhou know what I mean.

Getting just 15 more hp might sound stupid, but I'm not aiming at very much horsepower with the tuning, really... I'm aiming at getting much more torque on lower revs, getting the turbo blow completely at 1500/2000 revs without exploiting the engine too much. I don't usually run too much with my car, and 90hp for the weight of an A3, I think it's more than enough, but the acceleration on stock parts leaves much to be desired...

I'd gain A LOT of acceleration by just increasing torque at lower revs, while still maintinaing a good ratio for those stock parts <_<

Anyway, what price would we be speaking about? Any kind of guarantees? :blink:

You will have your full amount off torque @ 1900rpm. The turbo will kick in @ 1500rpm. Lower is possible but This will put a lot off stress on your components.

120hp isn't dangerous for your car. Whe have tuned VAG tdi engines with 200.000km's on it and they dont have any problem with it. Your fuel consumption will decrease with 0.5 to 1 liter @ 100km with the same driving style as before. When you are allways expection the maximum off your car it will consume more (thats normal with 30hp more).

Yes, you would have garantee on your, drivetrain and engine. The price in belgium is 450€ with the 21% iva included.

ps: For the 2.0 fsi whe dont have a program because, you will have to pay 450€ for "nothing" (5hp is nothing), so it isn't bang for the buck. Whe only want happy clients!!!

EDIT:

In belgium whe have this service: Whe mod your car, you can try it out and if you don't like it whe remove the program and you dont have to pay anything!!! Like i sed before whe only want happy clients!!

grtzzz

Editado por D&k engineering
Enlace al comentario

Hello David and welcome to A.S.I., nice car and nice alloys (Sportec??), Live you in Roses?? I live very near in Costa Brava (Pals), when you want we can take some coffee or tea <_< , i'd like see your wheels in live,...

Sorry for my english is very bad,

S2 (regards)

The s3 is in belgium, i am here with the bora tdi, so .....

grtzzz

Enlace al comentario

Hello David and welcome to A.S.I., nice car and nice alloys (Sportec??), Live you in Roses?? I live very near in Costa Brava (Pals), when you want we can take some coffee or tea  :cry1: , i'd like see your wheels in live,...

Sorry for my english is very bad,

S2  (regards)

The s3 is in belgium, i am here with the bora tdi, so .....

grtzzz

No problem :cry1:

When you want we are here :cry1:

Regards

Enlace al comentario

Welcome to A.S.I. D&k engineering, you have a really nice car ;) .

ps: For the 2.0 fsi whe dont have a program because, you will have to pay 450€ for "nothing" (5hp is nothing), so it isn't bang for the buck. Whe only want happy clients!!!

Have you ever tuned a 1.6 FSI engine?, and if you've had, what increases have you managed to get?, I'm interested in increase the response of the engine at lower revs (<2500). Thank you very much.

P.D.: Lo siento por si he cometido muchas faltas pero es que hacía mucho que no practicaba mi inglés...

Enlace al comentario

Welcome to A.S.I.  D&k engineering, you have a really nice car ;) .

Have you ever tuned a 1.6 FSI engine?, and if you've had, what increases have you managed to get?, I'm interested in increase the response of the engine at lower revs (<2500). Thank you very much.

P.D.: Lo siento por si he cometido muchas faltas pero es que hacía mucho que no practicaba mi inglés...

No, not so far. Maybe in the future. It's just like i sed before, it istn't word the money. Some chiptunig firm will sell you a chip for your car, but whe dont because its are that you are selling. In some case they only change the gastrottle response to pedal.

like this: medio gas 50% abierto, con chip 70% abierto. Whit other words you aint gaining power just the gasresponse feeling is diffirent. Watch out when you buy a chip for your car because you will pay a lot of oney for your chip and you will be disappointed.

Creo que no vale la pena :p ,

grtzzz

Editado por D&k engineering
Enlace al comentario

benvingut al forum d audi sport iberica, des d aqui et dissitgem una bona estada i que ens posis al corrent dels audis belgas.

una salutació.

:rolleyes: :cry2: B)

Edito: D&k engineering, todo de buen rollo, ¿eh? Un saludo.

"Please"... alguno lo puede tradussí... :D;)

Editado por Tekila
Enlace al comentario

Welcome to A.S.I.  D&k engineering, you have a really nice car :rolleyes: .

No, not so far. Maybe in the future. It's just like i sed before, it istn't word the money. Some chiptunig firm will sell you a chip for your car, but whe dont because its are that you are selling. In some case they only change the gastrottle response to pedal.

like this: medio gas 50% abierto, con chip 70% abierto. Whit other words you aint gaining power just the gasresponse feeling is diffirent. Watch out when you buy a chip for your car because you will pay a lot of oney for your chip and you will be disappointed.

Creo que no vale la pena :clap1: ,

grtzzz

<_< Thank you

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.