Why don't we practice our english?

Nephilim

Publicaciones recomendadas

I have an idea. I'm sure that a lot of us speak english. Personally, my english is worst than i wish, maybe because I don't practice it as I should. Why don't we talk here about our cars in english while english or american people come to our forum?

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem it´s that the pepople will used the google translate :roll1:

From my point of view it´s a fantastic idea.

A greeting.

I think that writing wrong and that other person teaches me is better than use google. So if I make a mistake, please, tell me.

Editado por Nephilim
Enlace al comentario

A greeting.

I think that writing wrong and that other person teaches me is better than use google. So if I make a mistake, please, tell me.

I´m not the best teach to correct your language but i wish that your english level get betther in a short time :thumbsup:

Your situation it´s similiar like mine, on 2007 my english level was terrible, i can´t to understand to anybody, wen the people speaks to me can´t to understand, mi mind don´t was prepartaed to descripted all the information that arrive to him, my brocas´s an wernicke´s areas are only get to understand spanid language (wrriting, speaking and listening) but not english.

Fortunately the Spanish gobernement gave a ship to study english on a foreign country and by this way i could to improve my english level (and muy international relationship :fisch:

Enlace al comentario

A greeting.

I´m not the best teach to correct your language but i wish that your english level get betther in a short time :thumbsup:

Your situation it´s similiar like mine, on 2007 my english level was terrible, i can´t to understand to anybody, wen the people speaks to me can´t to understand, mi mind don´t was prepartaed to descripted all the information that arrive to him, my brocas´s an wernicke´s areas are only get to understand spanid language (wrriting, speaking and listening) but not english.

Fortunately the Spanish gobernement gave a ship to study english on a foreign country and by this way i could to improve my english level (and muy international relationship :fisch:

You wrote wrong deliberately, didn't you?

Enlace al comentario

I think it's only about improving conversational level, Rómulo TDI :thumbsup:

what do you people want to talk about?

Shall we make an OFFTOPIC in English :thumbsup:

Enlace al comentario

Ok, that´s right.

Only one rule, please, don´t use google translate, only can to used to know a word or translate a sentence that are wrong writing. I think that it´s the only way to improve his english.

Enlace al comentario

I'm not using any tricks :thumbsup: , this seems a bit strange to me, HAHAHAHAH :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Where are the other "foreros"?

Editado por Tzintze
Enlace al comentario

Hello everybody!!!

I think that is a good idea for improve our english.

I´m thinking to prepare the First. I have seen in Forocoches a post where the people wrote a lot of information for learn more english. If you want, i will put here the link.

Do you think that this idea will be alive in the future? I hope we wil maintein this in the future.

I will come back....jajajaja

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.