Dougy Javea Audi A8L W12

Dougy-Javea

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doughy thank you forma your visit and your wife o girlfriend anda very beutiful your car

See you another day anda thank you forma pay the coffees

Nice too meet you

Enviado desde mi Galaxy s2 usando Tapatalk 2

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 1 mes más tarde...

Hello doughy, how are you? Stay in javea this days?

You wonder if you it is possible to get where we're going to make a meal in Valencia the day December 9 and i would like if possible that you, but anyway with the r8 or with the a6

Greetings

Enlace al comentario

• 2 semanas más tarde...

Hy Dougy, and spanish friends :)

Quite an impressive car, great engine, nice rims, beatiful exost pipes. Ilove your A8. I also happen to like A lot the R8, but lattely I just felt in love with big Audi cars, as I just purchased an A6 avant. And now I see what a big car and big engine means. It's totally different of anything else I've driven. Probably I'll canhge my mind after buying a sport car, but for now I feed myself with A6, 7 and 8 everyday on youtube.

Just wanted to wellcome you to our forum and country. Hope to get to meet you some day, and of course the rest of the forum friends.

Take care, and bring back that A8, even if you have tu pay for 2 parking slots to leave your car (I saw a picture where the A8 was parked on 2 parking slots on diagonal, one of them was numered 69)

Enlace al comentario

Sorry alagar but not in ES now. Will be back only next week

No problem doughy.

In another ocassion you go to the reunion

Good christmas

Enviado desde mi S2 usando Tapatalk 2

Editado por alagar27
Enlace al comentario

• 1 mes más tarde...

Alagar,

Washed my car in Ondara. They did a good job. Thank you. I am away again and when I come back I will contact you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can somebody tell me please if its legal to install Supercharger in car in Spain? I am planning to install superchargar on my R8 but dont know about ITV rules.

Regards

Enlace al comentario

• 3 semanas más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.