Alluminium front end

innovative chassis design

SMG drivelogic 7 speed

Manual gearbox 6 speed

Carbon fibre roof ( Coupe only)

Magnesium components

Thermo plastic body parts.

Lighter high performance CSL

The next M3 as always will be the flagship of the 3er portfolio. And will be available as coupe, sedan and then a high performance touring version.

The reintroduction of a sedan and the introduction of a Touring was chosen because we realise we are losing customers who want the practicality . The logical choice would be Alpina but many defect to other manufacturers.

The next M3 will receive a high rev V8 evolved from the latest V10 - Basically two cylinders removed but no less spectacular.

due to increasing competition ,power up to 414BHP The next CSL will head into 500 BHP territory.

Specified , top speed could be unlimited up to 180 or 190mph. Six speed manual gearbox and optional Seven speed SMG. drivelogic.

The next M3 is all about progress - We upgrade the current car (E46) to todays requirements , add tweak here, more developments , new materials and remove some weight from there.

The Coupe is expected to follow the M6 with a carbon fibre roof however both a metal roof and carbon fibre have beeen tested to see which one emphasizes the cars capabilities. Carbon fibre won. As it will be positioned as the top M3 variant. More use of cabrbon fibre and composite plastic as seen with M6. Structure and chassis will benefit with use of alluminium for exceptional ride quality , rigidity and handling.

The next M3 is known as the 100%er

As a car especially a performance it can do no wrong - The appeal of the M3 will still be there but with the use of lightweight materials . This evolution will give a feel of nostalgia by mirroring past M3 achievements.

In giving a strong character and a driving experience like no other car on the market. Audi may have 420BHP RS4 - but they have 4.2 engine and quattro technology = weight penallty.

The next M3 will fully be seen in all body styles of the 3er E90 platform -

think of it as an M3 for all types of users. Sedan for the family , Coupe for the enthusiast , cabrio for the sunseekers and Touring for the capacity.

All to known coupe-cabrio as 4er - BMW have now changed their mind and will develop a new 4er car from the ground up - What shape this is to be in is not known as yet

The M3 will be the flagship of the E90 platform

With a 335i and 335d sitting directly below it - two cars that are are barely a stone throw away from the output of the E46 M3

autocar_m3_4-7-05.jpg

6050228.001.Mini4L.jpg

6050228.001.Mini5L.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Mirad que siempre he compartido la opinión de que el serie1 y el serie3 actual son aberraciones y Blangle tenía que estar en el dpto de diseño de chevi y todo eso... pero, muy a mi pesar, el serie 1 me empieza a gustar :D , mientras que el serie 3, visto al natural...me parece bonito!! :D:D eso sí, la trasera no tiene arreglo... ;)

Editado por tite
Enlace al comentario

tranquilidad eh nenes, que ese coche todavía no lleva el kit exterior!

Puede mejorar, como el Serie 1 con Kit M (aunque sea solo por detras xD)

ahhh, por cierto, a ver si esos 4 tuvos mirando para abajo significan la versión M Diesel :o :(

Jajajaja se han invertido los papeles?? :blink: Xingular defendiendo a BMW :lol2::wub:

no te entiendo, y el M5?  no es el primer M3 5 puertas tampoco...

Gustarme me gustan más los coupes pero en una berlina cómo el M5 ya sea el actual o la anterior versión me gustan 5 puertas,no sé el coche de por sí es grande y no queda mal..

Ahora bien un coche más pequeño cómo el serie 3 pues no sé en 5 puertas y despues de ver el M3 anterior...me gusta porq el coche me gusta pero me gusta más el M3 E46

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.