Soy nuevo aqui, de Finlandia

Mezza9

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordGreat: It's a pleasure to meet you too :clap1: There's no two words about it that you certainly give a warm welcome to a stranger like myself... I hope it will be as pleasant or even more when I actually arrive there ;)

You might be right about what you say about our climate, but I have to say I have been really surprised seeing all those snowy photos from the north of Spain! Might be that it's somewhat colder up here, but perhaps this winter of ours wouldn't be so strange to you after all?

Regarding the long distance you mention between Ciudad Real and where you live, I'm sure I will do a lot of traveling around Spain so it might well be I'll visit the region where you live too... Already I have a friend who now is here studying, but in Spain he lives in Pamblona and I'm planning to visit him there during the bull-run festival. Nine days or so of non-stop partying doesn't sound bad at all :cfsd1: And as you might know, Finland is a very long country, so I'm used to drive long distances... for example the distance to my late grandparents was 550km from the city I was born in and even more -700km- from where I live now.

Car travel is actually one of my favourite things to do. In the summer of 2005 I did a trip around central Europe with a friend, you can see the route and some photos HERE

jod**, I can't wait to get my "new" (read=used :p ) Audi on the road in Spain already!

Hasta luego :p

I live in the beach, and it's really difficult to have a day under 0... so believe me, I could die in 5 minutes in Finland (I don't know there, but In Latvia it's normal minus 20 or minus 37, in Syberia, a place I know too, around minus 50... so I think Finland must be the same or close).

About traveling all around Spain, of course you'll be wellcome if you wanna visit Isla (it's a little town in the province of Cantabria) or Bilbao (the capital of Vizcaya in the Basque Country), we could go to eat some tipical products and show you the place (Isla it's easy to show: just beach all around, lol, Bilbao is different, a big city, but very near the coast too, you must imagine I like the coast, and you are right, I'm like a fish :clap1: I can't believe without water).

Wellcome again, and I wish you the best here, in your new country.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 2 semanas más tarde...

@Cobrabf: Nevermind your english, when you look at my spanish, jejejejejejejejejeeee :clap1: :clap1: :lol2:

@abuelo: Gracias por una contestación rapida:) I'd like to ask more about this: you say this is a fee you pay when buying from a private seller, but do you also pay it when buying from a professional dealer, they just automatically include it in the price?

Enlace al comentario

Txispis,Abuelo,Pinchadisco,Nantxo,As..,Gonchito,Prem,Bertxo,Poke,...............

We live in pamplona and hope that you come and estes with us. :clap1:

:) Very nice to hear that! I'm sure to visit Pamplona for the bull-run at least, but it'll be only in 2008 I will be able to go see that. But I have a friend who now is here in Finland to study, but lives in Pamplona and I'll visit him for sure next year already, so I'll be seeing you there then :az:

Enlace al comentario

Esta semana tuvimos la primera nieve aqui en Finlandia :bsh1: Significa una cosa... QUATTROFUN!!! Esto es porque quattro existe :rolleyes: 20cm de nieve en un día... aqui podéis ver algunas fotos y videos del principio del invierno:

Video1

Video2

NICE!!! Cool!!! -cojonudo-!!

Are you the driver? eres el conductor?

PRECIOSAS ESTAMPAS.... Nice pictures :ywn::p

Enlace al comentario

NICE!!! Cool!!! -cojonudo-!!

Are you the driver? eres el conductor?

PRECIOSAS ESTAMPAS.... Nice pictures :p:laugh:

Sí, soy el conductor :clap1: No puedo resistir la tentacion cuando veo un parking vacio de coches y lleno de nieve :laugh: :clap1: :clap1:

Editado por Mezza9
Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.