Soy nuevo aqui, de Finlandia

Mezza9

Publicaciones recomendadas

Since you asked for photos, I thought to show you some more things of my country because it might be strange and unknown for many of you. I like taking photos as a hobby, but because I'm only a hobbyist in the true sense of the word, I hope you'll enjoy these and don't hate me for consuming your bandwidth when you come to read this topic :)

Here we go... a couple more photos from Tampere. In the 1st one you can see a part of the amusement park of Särkänniemi, the second is a famous landmark of Tampere (an old tower for making bullets or something) and the 3rd is just a nice sunset:

Sniemismall.jpg

Haulitornismall.jpg

Tre1s.jpg

Then some finnish sceneries. These four images are from Lapland, Ylläs. In the last one you can see me with the skis... though my face remains a mystery, ajajajaj!

Ylls6x8_1.jpg

Ylls6x8_3.jpg

Ylls6x8_4.jpg

Ylls6x8_2.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola de nuevo a todos!

Gracias por vuestra bienvenida :notworthy:

@sordabiron (y todos): Sí, puedo entender un poco el español escrito y mi novia puede ayudarme con las cosas más dificiles. Intentare escribir en español todo lo que pueda, a veces con la ayuda de mi novia y otras veces por mi mismo, así que por favor no tengais en cuenta mis errores :lol2:

@Specialized: Creo que el tiempo de España sera un buen cambio para mí... aunque podria echar de menos el cambio de estaciones, que es muy diferente al de España. Un finlandes no tiene que explicar por qué tiene 'quattro', por supuesto por la nieve. Cual es la razon por la que vosotros teneis quattro? :p :clap1:

@Monty: Gracias por tús consejos del foro. Como puedes ver, ya los estoy utilizando :flwrs: Y tambien gracias por "tu" traduccion... creo que ahora todo el mundo podra entender mi mensaje leyendo las dos versiones a la vez.

@auroraboreal: Vivo en Tampere que se localiza en el suroeste de Finlandia. La ciudad tiene ~200 000 habitantes y es la tercera más grande del pais. Si vienes a Finlandia, puedes contactar conmigo y podriamos tomar algunas cervezas, jejejejejejeje :clap1:

Bueno, me he pasado media hora escribiendo este mensaje (con la ayuda de mi novia que es española, pero no quiero que me ayude con todo), así que no escribire en español siempre... me lleva mucho tiempo, pfff!

Saludos :lol2:

Welcome!!

I know Tampere because i'm a rallye fantatic. if is posible, i will go to 2007 Neste Rally. Perhaps, yo have good informatión about accomodation in the rally Zone?.

Siento, y muchisimo!, mi nefasto ingles, pero si tu te esfuerzas en escribir español, yo no voy a ser menos!.

Quizas sea posible, que ademas de encontrar respuestas a nuestras dudas, aprendamos cada uno un idioma!. Aunque creo que tu me llevas mucha ventaja.

Lo dicho un saludo y bienvenido a este foro!.

Enlace al comentario

@maauuu: Creo que si lees mi mensaje original en ingles y tambien la traduccion en español "de" Monty, puedes entender todas las cosas. Esto es una buena practica para los dos, leer en una lengua diferente a la tuya.

Aqui tienes algunas fotos de las que me pedias:

Mi coche viejo:

LFA-598_1.jpg

Audi_pieni3.jpg

LFA-598_3.jpg

Mi coche actual:

Gversion2.jpg

Tracksmall.jpg

Sidesmall.jpg

Bienvenido,cASI que me gusta mas el coupe! :lol2:

Enlace al comentario

@sonjor avant:

I know Tampere because i'm a rallye fantatic. if is posible, i will go to 2007 Neste Rally. Perhaps, yo have good informatión about accomodation in the rally Zone?.

Siento, y muchisimo!, mi nefasto ingles, pero si tu te esfuerzas en escribir español, yo no voy a ser menos!.

Quizas sea posible, que ademas de encontrar respuestas a nuestras dudas, aprendamos cada uno un idioma!. Aunque creo que tu me llevas mucha ventaja.

Guay! Ahora vivo en Tampere, pero la ciudad en que nacía y pasaba los 22 años primeros es Jyväskylä, el hogar de Neste Rally como sabes, estoy seguro <_<

No se qué decir para tí sobre de alojamiento durante el rally... la ciudad es muy muy llenas de turistas de rally, así que tu debes reservar el lugar con tiempo suficiente. Peroooo...... si puedo creo de algun amigo mío en Jyväskylä con espacio en su casa, quizás podría hacer algo para tí, si quieres...?

Saludos!

Editado por Mezza9
Enlace al comentario

It's a really pleasure to meet you, Mezza, and I'm glad to have you here in our forum or, like I like to say, "our big family" of ASI (AudiSport Ibérica).

It's a pitty that I can't help you in anything, sorry but I live in the north of Spain, if I can help you doing something, no doubt about sending me a PM or phoning me, but you've a long trip to come here (of course, me the same to go there, the place you'll live in Spain).

The place you live it's really beautifull, but I know that kind of clima (my girlfriend's Latvian) and I always tell her, in winter, I'd die in only five minutes, lol.

Nice to meet you, and I hope you'll enjoy our comunity.

Hugs:

Jorge

Editado por LordGreat
Enlace al comentario

@LordGreat: It's a pleasure to meet you too :) There's no two words about it that you certainly give a warm welcome to a stranger like myself... I hope it will be as pleasant or even more when I actually arrive there :laugh:

You might be right about what you say about our climate, but I have to say I have been really surprised seeing all those snowy photos from the north of Spain! Might be that it's somewhat colder up here, but perhaps this winter of ours wouldn't be so strange to you after all?

Regarding the long distance you mention between Ciudad Real and where you live, I'm sure I will do a lot of traveling around Spain so it might well be I'll visit the region where you live too... Already I have a friend who now is here studying, but in Spain he lives in Pamblona and I'm planning to visit him there during the bull-run festival. Nine days or so of non-stop partying doesn't sound bad at all :wub: And as you might know, Finland is a very long country, so I'm used to drive long distances... for example the distance to my late grandparents was 550km from the city I was born in and even more -700km- from where I live now.

Car travel is actually one of my favourite things to do. In the summer of 2005 I did a trip around central Europe with a friend, you can see the route and some photos HERE

jod**, I can't wait to get my "new" (read=used :lol2: ) Audi on the road in Spain already!

Hasta luego :lol2:

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.