hello from the USA

mecey

Publicaciones recomendadas

Just amazing. You got to have some knowledge to do all that little mods by yourself. The car looks awesome. I don't like these kind of lights, but I think some Angel Eye headlamps would fit nicely to it. I can't imagine the mess that's needed to get the faceplate of the radio into the glovebox. Really nice car. Have you had any issues regarding to the drivetrain/engine components? Also, The airlift struts makem the car able to be lifted/lowered or does it just stay at the position it is on the pics?

Sweet work, It's pretty rare to see an Audi over the US at these times, I'm kind of tired of hearing about HEMI's and dodges :p

Cheers

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Just amazing. You got to have some knowledge to do all that little mods by yourself. The car looks awesome. I don't like these kind of lights, but I think some Angel Eye headlamps would fit nicely to it. I can't imagine the mess that's needed to get the faceplate of the radio into the glovebox. Really nice car. Have you had any issues regarding to the drivetrain/engine components? Also, The airlift struts makem the car able to be lifted/lowered or does it just stay at the position it is on the pics?

Sweet work, It's pretty rare to see an Audi over the US at these times, I'm kind of tired of hearing about HEMI's and dodges :p

Cheers

The engine/drivetrain have been perfect. Just turne 100k miles and only regular maintenance.

The airlift struts allow me to lower it to about 1/2 inch on the ground to as high as an allroad.

Thanks for the kind words.

Enlace al comentario

I found something that may help you a bit on the MFSW Swap Mecey:

www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115993

If you tell me what is the exact issue on the swap i may be able to find something more complete.

Cheers

I have read complete how to articles on A4/MKV and a few other. The only C5 ones I have found are on here (tracker/wizard1000) and one from a polish site. The polish guy used a can gateway and a "k" controller. Tracker used a "f" controller and no can gateway. I have purchased a "f" module, RS4 wheel and airbag and already have the "m" clock spring. All I really need now is a pin out or schematic of the CAN wiring. I'd even take some pictures if I could find them.

Thanks for the help.

Enlace al comentario

• 11 meses más tarde...
  • 4 semanas más tarde...

I can't imagine the mess that's needed to get the faceplate of the radio into the glovebox.

I think is just a matter of wires, 'cause the main circuits are separated from the interface. Is this true Mecey ?

P.S. Check this out :

http://edoqs.com/wiring-diagram-of-audi-a6-c5

You may find interesting things there.

All the best !

Editado por mikela4
Enlace al comentario

• 1 mes más tarde...
  • 1 mes más tarde...
  • 1 mes más tarde...
  • 1 mes más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.