Color- Blue Anthracite

Engine- 2.8 V6 4motion

Engine Modifications- Carbonio CAI

Exhaust Modifications- Custom exhaust

Transmission Modifications- Stock 6-speed w/short shift kit

Suspension Modifications- KW Variante 2 coils

Brake Modifications- Stock discs with painted calipers

Wheels and Tires- 8.5 and 9.5x18” Kercher KCS; BFGoodrich tires

Exterior/Body Modifications- Custom made front bumper (molded Bora lip, shaved rubstrip recess, shaved emblem recess, etc.); Hofele-Design sides; Bonrath grille; shaved boser hood; R32 rear spoiler; customized Votex rear spoiler; shaved hatch with Hofele lower blend piece; Japanese-spec stubby driver side mirror; blue-tinted mirrors; Chrome window strips and chrome door handles; Hella V-look headlights; NA-spec rear lights; in.pro. clear LED side repeaters

Interior Modifications- Stock Recaro seas; R32 pedals; TT deadpedal; W8 console; Momo handbrake handle; ICT illuminated gear knob; shortened shifter rod; OEM aluminum kit on center console; old and custom aluminum parts here and there; R32 door handles; painted gauge-faces; Kamei door sills

Audio/Video/I.C.E.- VW MFD Navi unit; PS2 and CD changer fitted in the glovebox; custom trunk setup with two 10" SPL subwoofers and an amplifier mounted inside the spare wheel

Thanks/Props- Thanks to my girlfriend for being patient and understanding!; big up to all my friends who helped with the project; the good and helpful people at the VWvortex; Extremaxx Racing in Germany; my US connection and pimp of all pimps - Jason aka Nunz aka billcosbywhatever; and the biggest shout out to Kenny at KCS!