Plataforma inversores en BOLSA

tuporaky

Publicaciones recomendadas

Una interpretación del informe Q10

The meat of the 10KSB is this:

State issuer's revenues for its most recent fiscal year:

$13,962,113

The number of outstanding shares of common stock as of April 16, 2006 was:

This number is 50,000,000 shares higher than I had calculated but still is not bad considering that it has cleared a lot of the debt out of the way and is providing some continuing financing for the installations of the Oil Extraction Systems.

Based on the average closing bid and ask price of the Registrant's common stock, the aggregate market value of the voting stock held by non-affiliates of the Registrant as of April 16, 2006 was $32,596,346."

At todays close (April 17, 2006) that gives Veridium a market cap of $65,679,205.59, or about 2.5 times booked revenue for the next year. I would guess and it is just that a guess at this point that Veridium is at about 6 times earnings with an expected growth rate of at least 200% for the coming year.

Much of the debt that is mentioned in the 10KSB has been eliminated through the issuance of stock, the selling of which recently ended sending Veridium spiralling upward.

As I expect sales of Veridium Technology to continue, through out the year I think Veridium is still undervalued.

Over all I think it is a pretty good report. I haven't had time to read it all, but knowing at least part of what has happened this year I am satisfied that the massive debt ratio has been essentially eliminated.

Resumen: la compañía ha reducido deudas. Y se considera VRDm como una acción todavía devaluada con su precio real.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuporaky

• golfinho

• Cisco

• dokrates

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bueno días.

Parece que la escalada del precio del crudo sigue subiendo sin parar. Esto nos beneficia por estar dentro de valores, llamemosle, refugio como son las energías renovables. Creo que tenemos que estar con los ojos bien abiertos y anadar con cuidado, pues creo que la economía cada vez está más cerca de tener un parón agudo.

Está claro que el crudo a 70$ el barril es un freno para nuestra economía. Ya hace tiempo, cuando el precio del barril rondaba los 30$, los expertos auguraban una ralentización de la economia por insostenible... llegó a los 40$,... 50$... 60$.. 70$, y ahora junto con la crisis de IRAN todo apunta a ello.

Personalmente creo que ayer hice bien deshacer mis posiciones en el único valor tegnológico que tenía, pues estos van a ser los primeros en recibir el palo. Mi opinión, como ya llevo comentando hace tiempo, es la de prudencia en el mercado americano y aprovechar estos tirones que estamos biendo estos últimos días.

A todo esto, espero que Bush no intente meterle palos a las ruedas en el tema del etanol, etc. Porque si es ASI no estaremos seguros ni en este sector. Aunque es improvable, hay que tenerlo presente.

Respecto a OTD hoy preveo un cierre sobre los 2.8$ pues lleva cerrando cortos desde los 1.7$, por lo que, o se mantiene hoy sobre los 2.5$ o tira para arriba. En INSQ, todavía estoy buscando información, en concreto un informe de todas las empresas compradas en el 2005, creo que puede ser interesante, hay que investigar más. Quizás hoy en INSQ y en especial en VDRM toque correción, es un poco aventurado, pero puede muy bien ser.

Pues nada, lo dicho... paciencia y prudencia.

PD: me largo de visita, por la tarde volveré para dar más guerra. :angry:

Me temo que con el tirón de VRDm en la bolsa de Frankfurt va a ser complicada una corrección hoy¡¡¡

Enlace al comentario

Buenos días to everybody, nada más levantarme he visto esto:

VRDM- up over 100% in Berlin right now

pero golfinho eso como va, ese 100% sobre el valor que acabó ayer o que

:S

Hombre claro, los porcentajes son sobre el precio de cierre de la sesión anterior. Pero date cuenta de 8una cosa, la cotización de VRDm en la bolsa de frankfurt va por debajo de la cotización en OTB.

En este caso el precio anterior de cierre en frankfurt había sido de 0.110, pero es que en lo que llevamos de sesión ya está a 0.224

Enlace al comentario

VRDM en la bolsa de Frankfurt + 0.110 un 100% de ganancia en casi nada de sesión, esta tarde puede ser la releche............

Lo que nos espera chicos..............

Bien GolfiBack..... me sa la sensación que estos dos valores que comentas van por detrás del NASDAQ. Me refiero a que explotan por que los eventos de ayer y no por que avancen posiciones.

No se es mi opinión... no me hagas mucho caso... de hecho mejor que esté equivocado. ASI hoy mojamos otra vez :angry:

Enlace al comentario

buenos dias chicos, hoy voy tarde al negocio, asi q nos vemos en unos dias, pero para variar la bolsa nacional todo para abajo, estoy por salirme y irme todo al nasdaq y a tomar por el culo, ya vere a ver. un saludo.

:angry: ... un NASDAQ con patas... please!

aaahh, y una Heyneken bien fría....

:lol2:

Enlace al comentario

Me temo que con el tirón de VRDm en la bolsa de Frankfurt va a ser complicada una corrección hoy¡¡¡

Ojo, he visto a OTD subir en Frankurt una barbaridad y la misma tarde en USA, en rojo....

No me seas gafe, como hoy a la tarde baje te corro a gorrazossssssss :angry:

Enlace al comentario

Ojo, he visto a OTD subir en Frankurt una barbaridad y la misma tarde en USA, en rojo....

No me seas gafe, como hoy a la tarde baje te corro a gorrazossssssss :)

:angry::lol2::lol2: ... hay, hay ,hay que me aturullo....

Enlace al comentario

Info sobre número de acciones de INSQ (mira que les gusta a los yankis hacer cuentas)

INSQ updated info after PR tonight Must READ my calculations!:

INSEQ Makes Announcement

MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2006 10:55 PM

- BusinessWire

NEW YORK, Apr 17, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- INSEQ Corporation (INSQ) announced that 4,948,173,844 shares of its common stock were outstanding as of April 16, 2006, not 367,243,231 shares as mistakenly reported on the cover page of INSEQ's 2005 Form 10KSB.

INSEQ is 80% owned by GreenShift Corporation (GSHF) , a business development corporation whose mission is to develop and support companies and technologies that facilitate the efficient use of natural resources and catalyze transformational environmental

O/S is 4,948,173,844 shares

GSHF owns 80% which equals 3,987,339,075.20 shares

Which leaves 998,634,768.80 shares (under 1 billion shares)

From Today's filing:

ITEM 11. SECURITY OWNERSHIP OF CERTAIN BENEFICIAL OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT

The following table sets forth certain information regarding the "beneficial ownership" of the Company's Common Stock as of March 30, 2006 by each of the Company's directors and executive officers, all current directors and executive officers as a group, and persons or groups owning more than 5% of the outstanding Common Stock. In computing the number of shares beneficially owned by a person and the percentage ownership of that person, shares of common stock subject to options or warrants held by that person that are currently exercisable or exercisable within 60 days of the date hereof are deemed outstanding. Except as indicated in the footnotes to this table and pursuant to applicable community property laws, each stockholder named in the table has sole voting and investment power with respect to the shares set forth opposite such stockholder's name. On March 30, 2006 there were 367,243,231 shares of BIB's common stock issued and outstanding as well as 1,000,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock convertible into 200,000,000 common shares. The following table sets forth the number of the Company's shares beneficially owned by each person who, as of the closing, will own beneficially more than 5% of either class of the Company's voting stock, as well as the ownership of such shares by each director of the Company and the shares beneficially owned by the new directors as a group.

Name and Address of Beneficial Owner Amount and Nature of Beneficial Ownership Percent and Class of Stock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Grainer 91,000,000 6.8% Common Stock

-- 0% Series A Preferred

Kevin Kreisler (1) 12,500,000 0% Common Stock

1,000,000 100% Series A Preferred (1)

400,000 100% Serice C Preferred (1)

Current executive officers and directors as a group (2 persons) 103,500,000 6.8% Common Stock

1,000,000 100% Series A Preferred

400,000 100% Series C Preferred

1. All shares are held directly by GreenShift Corporation, an affiliate of

Kevin Kreisler that is majority controlled by Kevin Kreisler

So we had 998,634,768.80 and need to subtract James Grainer 91,000,000 shares which give us 905,834,768.80 shares then we need to subtract Current executive officers and directors as a group (2 persons) 103,500,000 from 905,834,768.80 shares which gives us 802,334,768.80 shares in Tradeable Float and I am not including yahoo's info for UTEK and their postion in INSQ: INSEQ CORPORATION

Beneficial Owner (10% or more)

OTC BB:INSQ.OB

(historical quotes, other insiders) 15-Sep-05 484,782,608 Direct which if I did count would put the tradeable float at

317,552,160.8 shares Tradeable

I hope this helps everyone. btw if you add 51,826,156 remaining in the Authorized shares you get 369,378,316.80 Tradeable float I wonder if the 367 mil number they gave us was a hint of what tradeable float is? Very interesting double check my info and let me know what you think

Enlace al comentario

INSQ, me da la sensación que lo digiere todo más despacio. Yo supongo que es un valor con algo más de especulación por la inversión realizada en el 2005 y que todavía no se ha visto claramente hasta que punto puede llegar... simplemente se huele, que no es lo mismo.

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.