New member from Portugal (Can I write in English ??)

Sandman

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Respuestas 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, THANK YOU for the very kind comments ! :cfsd1:... I am indeed a "frequent flyer" at Audizine, I´m always there...

My radio is a Cetexx, bought it from ebay (couldn´t afford a 2000 euro Piooner radio..), and for the money, its AMAZING (cost me 500 euros)...

I wish I could have the S-line exterior kit like CobraBF has, but its already difficult to drive with the lowered stance and stock exterior, since Portuguese roads are VERY VERY BAD nowadays...

To the kind sir (A6 3.0 TDI....), first of all, I congrads on that awesome car, my dad has the EXACT same car, and I love it.. did you have it chipped ? or is it stock ? I´m glad you liked Lisbon, even though as I´m sure you noticed, our roads are disgusting, soooo hard to drive on 19"´s...

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Everyone, THANK YOU for the very kind comments ! :) ... I am indeed a "frequent flyer" at Audizine, I´m always there...

My radio is a Cetexx, bought it from ebay (couldn´t afford a 2000 euro Piooner radio..), and for the money, its AMAZING (cost me 500 euros)...

I wish I could have the S-line exterior kit like CobraBF has, but its already difficult to drive with the lowered stance and stock exterior, since Portuguese roads are VERY VERY BAD nowadays...

To the kind sir (A6 3.0 TDI....), first of all, I congrads on that awesome car, my dad has the EXACT same car, and I love it.. did you have it chipped ? or is it stock ? I´m glad you liked Lisbon, even though as I´m sure you noticed, our roads are disgusting, soooo hard to drive on 19"´s...

eu teño posto llantes de 18" y o kit sline exterior.

En galicia nao temos boas carreteras, mais asim nao tenho nigum problema.

Enlace al comentario

Hello Sandman!

A really nice car, I had one (B6 TDI) in the exactly same colour :drooling: , yours looks incredible with those wheels! :) A truly muscle look for the car!

We are a lot of Audi enthusiasts here, as you see, :( , and we truly welcome everyone! As they said before, there are many galician people in the forum and there is no problem with portuguese.

So, here I am, another one to give you a warm welcome, and hope you stay with us a long time!

Kind regards! :wub:

Enlace al comentario

Thank you Danielon !

CobraBF, eu sei que as jantes em 18" seriam o mais apropriado para as ruas de Lisboa, mas como podes ver, as 19" ficam tão bonitas que não pude deixar de as comprar... o problema de usar o kit está na altura ao solo do carro (car height), eu vou tentar subi-lo um pouco e dps instalar o kit !

Enlace al comentario

Thank you Danielon !

CobraBF, eu sei que as jantes em 18" seriam o mais apropriado para as ruas de Lisboa, mas como podes ver, as 19" ficam tão bonitas que não pude deixar de as comprar... o problema de usar o kit está na altura ao solo do carro (car height), eu vou tentar subi-lo um pouco e dps instalar o kit !

mais os parachoques nao som mais baixos que os orixinais de serie, o meu fica na mesma altura que antes, so cambia que a sline ten eses picos adiante, pero creo que non afecta para altura ao solo, mais si eu fose voce tentaria instalar o kit sem pintar e miraria si bate en algun sitio, e si nom bate, deixaria o carro nesa altura, pois fica 5 estrelas. :clap1:

Enlace al comentario

Hi Sandman again.

The Audi A6 3.0 was a company car, I have been working in Germany for 2,5 years and a colleague of mine in the company was driving it, and as he did not want to acquire at the end of the lease term, I made up my mind and took it. I was driving at the company a BMW 530d (218 PS) -see some photos attached-, that was an incredible car, very very fast indeed, though I decided not to take it as it encourages you to go at top speed all day long, it is too sporty for my liking. In Germany, that is no problem, but in Spain, I would have lost all available points from my driving licence in a single day !!

Finally I took the Audi, which is not less nice than the BMW in the least, but it is much tranquiller and definitely more discreet. Just look at the "Kastanien Braun", which is that orange leather upholstery.

The BMW had practically everything inside, such as electric sun roof, 17" alloy wheel with 245/45 Bridgestone Potenza tyres with Ran Flat Technology, Xenon, Kurvenlicht -the headlamp light "follows" the curves, steptronic, klima, comfort seats, head-up display, Logic 7 Sound System, 6 CD Charger, Parktronic, Bluetooth, lights pack, white blinkers, roof antennae, active steering, Sports suspension, Dynamic Drive, etc, etc.

The Audi is also very very fast and much roomier inside and allows you to drive in a more comfortable and tranquiller way. The external appearance is also more appealing to me compared with the BMW.

Look at the photo of the Taunus Mountains close to Frankfurt am Main, really nice place.

Apresento os meus melhores cumprimentos.

viajeafrankfurt18julio2gb7.jpgviajeafrankfurt18julio2rh5.jpgviajeafrankfurt18julio2lk4.jpgviajeafrankfurt18julio2ur6.jpgviajeafrankfurt18julio2lc6.jpgviajeafrankfurt18julio2yx4.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Boas Diogo!

Como podes ver, ha quem perceba portugues :p

Tens um carro mesmo lindo pá... só tenho uma queixa e centra-se na parte baixa do carro (a qual esta mesma baixa :flwrs: ) ... nao gosto muito das jantes pretas. Eu aconselhava-te pintar os baixos do carro da mesma cor. As jantes tambem, se arranjasses maneira de as pintar nao lhe fazia mal nenhum :lol2:

De resto, parabems por o carro, GANDE MAKINA lol

Cumprimentos aí para o pais :flwrs:

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.