I tuned my s3

D&k engineering

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hello, everyone. I am davy and i'am from belguim, but i live in spain. I speal spanish, but i can't write it.

I did some modifications to my s3 from 2000 (210hp version).

Here they are.

face lift to the 225hp model

dsc01707small7tn2un.jpg

Sportec wheels and mov-it brakes

dsc01695small8xd5ic.jpg

Another one

dsc01693small8vo3hp.jpg

The car has a "homebuild" chip that puts out a healty 250hp and 400nm. I had 270hp with the second chip, but that was to mutch for the turbo so decided that 250hp is enough for NOW :rolleyes:

grtzzz

Editado por D&k engineering
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Respuestas 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome!

And enjoy whith us.

You´ll see how this forum is, certainly something diferent. <_<

Something about your car: I think it´s very nice and well equiped but... the color is very boring. <_<

Thx you that you want to write in english :rolleyes:

The color is boring, but i chose it because i dont like a dirty car. On a black one you see everything you know.

ps/ Whats do you mean with this? "You´ll see how this forum is, certainly something diferent. ;) "

grtzzz

Editado por D&k engineering
Enlace al comentario

It looks nice!! :blink:

Welcome Davy and I hope to see you in this forum frequently, it could be great to have a point of view from abroad, i´m sure that we´ll learn a lot from you and you´ll learn a lot from us....spanish included.

Regards

KYE

---------------

Esta chulo! ;)

Bienvenido Davy y espero verte por este foro con frecuencia, sera bueno tener un punto de vista desde fuera del pais. Estoy seguro que aprenderemos mucho de ti y tu de nosostros...incluido español.

saludos

KYE

Enlace al comentario

Ehm.... estoooo... "My taylor is rich" :shy: :o

Heheheh just kidding :bsh1:

Very nice car.... :kss1: Those wheels? 19'' maybe? ;) :blink: ;)

The car has a "homebuild" chip that puts out a healty 250hp and 400nm. I had 270hp with the second chip, but that was to mutch for the turbo so decided that 250hp is enough for NOW

"Homebuild" ? Uoooh... tell us something about that :bsh1:

Regards and welcome to Audi Sport Ibérica :)

Enlace al comentario

welcome!

ps/ Whats do you mean with this? "You´ll see how this forum is, certainly something diferent. ;) "

I think he wanted to say: "You´ll see what this forum is like, certainly something diferent

Nice car, but I think in red it would gorgeous :wub: I agree with the other people. Grey it's boring...maybe because I have 3 grey cars at home :p

u r welcome and enjoy yourself :clap1:

Editado por MaRc_81
Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.