Pantalla Monocromo

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hola a todos soy Tony. Cuantos teneis pantalla Monocromo?. Y cuantos quereis pasar a Hig color de lo Huevos, jejejejje.

Bueno al lio, abro este pots, por que para los basic Plus es mas Facil, hasta cierto punto basic que es posible y seguire poniendo fotos de la instalacion en el otro pots. Como estoy investigando y veo que hay muy poca informacion hay que reocopilar datos y necesito que me deis apoyo con algunos datos como (Bmwfly) Gran forero, que me paso el desmonte del salpicadero MUY importante¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, para esto y se necesitan datos como esos, si los teneis para llegar al punto que se necesita para llegar a la conversion si tener que pasar por el Conce y salga lo mas barato posible, esa es mi intencion, pero con vuestra colaboracion. No se si me entendeis lo que quiero.

Tony

Editado por andreea
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Que todo quede documentado para nosotros y tener buen dominio, otra Herramienta indispensable el Vag com, que hace falta para esto, al igual que hace para pasar al clima Plus. asi que como veis todo guarda relacion. Y sigo estudiando el tema.

Y con algunas cosas que no domino, espero vuestra ayuda.

Toni

Editado por andreea
Enlace al comentario

Te entendemos perfectamente. Los del monocromo te ayudaremos encantados (yo por lo menos) en lo que podamos...yo yengo el Etka y el Elsawin pero el vag-com no, pide y se te concederá...

Saludos.

Enlace al comentario

Te entendemos perfectamente. Los del monocromo te ayudaremos encantados (yo por lo menos) en lo que podamos...yo yengo el Etka y el Elsawin pero el vag-com no, pide y se te concederá...

Saludos.

Gracias Kolari, no solo lo hago por mi tambien por los demas y los nunca an metido mano se lo agradeceran al foro, gracias a todos. Tambien he pedido un poco de ayuda a Xispis que veo que esta puestisimo.

Editado por andreea
Enlace al comentario

:huh: Me interesa el tema, si puedo ayudar contar con migo dispongo de un sistema Axone 2000 muy bueno para reconocimiento de componentes atraves de CAN

jod** que bueno ali qate, la verdad sea dicha, "la union hace la fuerza" y gracias asi todos tendremos los coches a nuestro gusto y antojo.

Un Saludo,

Editado por andreea
Enlace al comentario

Texto interesante:

This is a short and simple guide on how I did when I upgrade to MMI HIGH in my Audi A6 Avant -06!

I started by searching parts that I is both on ebay and from the Swedish scraps.

The parts I found and installed are:

7" MMI HIGH Screen 4F0919603B

Head Unit with FBAS 4E0035729A

Radio Box 4F0035541L

Navigation DVD 4E0919887M

CD changer MP3 4E0910110C

Hybrid TV Tuner 4E0910148B

Indoor GPS antenna with 5m cable

Trunk Media Rack 4F0035205A

8 Buttons MMI controller 4F1919611M

Display Trim so the 7" Screen will fit

Head Unit trim 4F1035462

The cables I ordered are:

LUDS cable (between the screen o main unit)

Basic-> High cable (to replace the connector behind basic + CD player + power connectors)

5m Fakra Cable Female-Female (for FBAS, between the main unit and TV Tuner)

2x5m Fakra Cable Female-Male (for extension of the radio cable from front to rear)

Power Cable for TV Tuner + Rear units and 3 cables GND, K Diagnose, 12V (Power cables for Radio, DVD Navigation, TV Tuner)

MOST Fiber cable extension for all rear units

MOST Fiber cable extension for CD Changer

optional: TV Antenna Cable, 2xAV input cables

Apart from this, so bought me a cablecutter kit + car audio cable (red) 1.5mm at Biltema

When I had all stuff I started to tear and build ..

NOTE remove the negative cable on the battery!!

Started in the trunk and took away the right panel so that I came to the fuses located inside the door. Did the right fuse holder (beige-brown) and used the No 7 from the top (an empty space with power already on one side) Placed there a cable I built with a female and male contact as I then pressed down into the fuse holder.

Then began to enter the red 1.5mm cable through and behind bars and then stand behind the hedge where I had taken up the beige brown holder.

in nr7 fixed empty spot I pushed through my red cable so that it arrived on the other side and put a like female contact that I had on the other side .. then I putted a 5A fuse in this place and so was power ready ..

Then I took off the entire side of the interior for easier work .. and screwed also removed the slot for DSP and putted it to the side to later

Then, I finished the red wire along the top and the ceiling to the other side where I join the cable with the red 12V wire that provides enhterna power. Placed on a round tray contact GND cable and screwed into the chassis. Then the cable went into DSP so is there a green with purple stripes that I had to cut and then join with K Diagnose cable.

After this, I built up the media racket with DSP on top, then Radio Box, then NAV DVD player, then in the bottom the TV Tuner that I screwed in.

After this so I put it very close and started to connect the power cables to the devices and the most fiber cables. On each fiber contact, there was an arrow in which direction the light was sent so you can adjust the number of contacts to how many units you have .. First into the DSP, then into the DVD NAV, then into the TV Tuner and next into the Radio, and late into the cable that goes to front again. After this, I linked up FBAS cable and the radio antenna cable and GPS cable for GPS antenna. The racket on the right place and hid the wires behind the rack.

Began then loosen the edges in the rear and the front seat,, I had also lift the rear and side support at the back .. also protection under the steering wheel ..

Then after that so I started to tear in the front and tore out the handtray and the old CD player (Required special tools to get the CD player) then when it was detached and its square connector behind the CD player and MOST fiber. Then to remove the old screen, so you are forced to remove the fans and the row of warning triangle light and ESP button and these are so into hell so you can really take in and I destroyed some plastic things stuck there .. Valid on both sides of the wheel then remove them, so be careful, but take that shit out!

Then you should take off buttons in instruments sarge gray little line between the keypad is lifting so you may get better when to pull the buttons(Check, + -, etc. Light button to get waste into a small screwdriver to prize out and .. It will be a bit ugly marks, but something u can live with .. When this is done, so is there in all some 8mm screws to be removed after this happen, the whole sarge + screen + instrument completely resolved only to release the wires ..

Now that the screws are loose, so I remove the instrument from sarge and stick it on the new sarge with larger holes for the 7" screen .. even screw the 7" screen with screws that I took from the old screen. Then I put this in your luggage while waiting for putting on right place but not yet ..

Beginning disassemble my middle console, loosen sides sitting with a screw and late plastpluttar keeping it fixed .. screws on each side sit at the feet. then by lifting the rubber mats in the console, so there are 2 screws that are screwed off after this so, it is the fan out behind the center armrest, and inside there is a 12mm screw holding the armrest unload this and remove armrest .. after that, so it sits at the bottom in the back with their plastic "freeze" on each side to keep the console .. after that it is completely loose and can be removed .. then there are 2 Torx screws on the sides to keep the part with mmi buttons, etc. .. loosen them, and the 2 screws that are under the ashtray in the front. Then lift the leather at the gear and this framework can pull up .. then it's just o lift to the entire plastic buttons that sit in.. note that it is stuck in the cables so do not drag .. one at the cigarette socket, one at parking brake, an ashtray at giving lighting (this I missed and break the contact, but a little glue fixed the whole thing) after that it was loose ..

Then I installed from the old 4buttons MMI rate and put in an 8 button with nav, NAME, TEL, etc. buttons .. then putted it aside ..

Start now pull up the cables when I how everything would look like drug ruling gone the furthest in the left rail and late during wheel and used the tape because they would not be against something important and abraded tearing etc.. Propelling them also around other cables and late behind where the screen usually sit and ago during which handtray would sit .. Took a tape and gentle up and fastglue and glued solid GPS antenna to the left of airbagthing sitting in there and found a flat place without metal in the way and glued firmly on in the large instrument panel that goes throughout the box to get a clear view upwards (no metal in the way)

Then after that, so, I took LUDS cable through and lay one end where the screen should be and the other end where the handtray usually. then I fixed LUDS cable to the screen, and sat back sarge with screen and instrument again .. screw it and put back the fans.

Also took the chance to replace the AC control to a Climate PLUS controller.

Now I used the Basic-> HIGH cable which is a large square she contact and cables that go from the current to the head unit and CD drives. Linked in the big square plug from the old CD / radio in this female. then I took the main unit and connect screen LUDS cable and FBAS and the red power connector. Then I extended the most fiber cable with a connector for MP3 CD changer and linked to CD changer got cable in and sent back to the baggage. Then in with Most fiber cable in the main unit. Then I screwed fixed the main unit in the ceiling where the handtray to sit .. Then I switched the radio cable into the existing white o yellow cable.

After this, I mounted it hand tray, with a power cord, and the vacant most fiber cable visible in the tray where the cd / radio, sat before. Then with handtray on place, I pressed the cables into the MP3 CD changer.

When this was done, was it just to fit everything back in their places where they sat before .. center, bars, etc. ..

Took a couple days for me because I have a bitch that need to come there and make that and make that it all the time so did like 2h jobs at a time!

The funny thing is that after I changed everything and then launched and tested so everything worked, it worked right away! All without Climate PLUS controller worked adopt it in the Component protection mode! But I escaped none of the VCDS or has not locked up somewhat, but it works?

You, who dare to test you on this .. good luck! Responds to all questions:)

Can you tell me where I would find the head unit installed.

behind the glove box under the bench there in a plastic holder.. take the plastic holder to because u need it in ur car.

Enlace al comentario

Texto interesante:

This is a short and simple guide on how I did when I upgrade to MMI HIGH in my Audi A6 Avant -06!

I started by searching parts that I is both on ebay and from the Swedish scraps.

The parts I found and installed are:

7" MMI HIGH Screen 4F0919603B

Head Unit with FBAS 4E0035729A

Radio Box 4F0035541L

Navigation DVD 4E0919887M

CD changer MP3 4E0910110C

Indoor GPS antenna with 5m cable

8 Buttons MMI controller 4F1919611M

Display Trim so the 7" Screen will fit

Head Unit trim 4F1035462

The cables I ordered are:

LUDS cable (between the screen o main unit)

Basic-> High cable (to replace the connector behind basic + CD player + power connectors)

5m Fakra Cable Female-Female (for FBAS, between the main unit and TV Tuner)

2x5m Fakra Cable Female-Male (for extension of the radio cable from front to rear)

Power Cable for TV Tuner + Rear units and 3 cables GND, K Diagnose, 12V (Power cables for Radio, DVD Navigation, TV Tuner)

MOST Fiber cable extension for all rear units

MOST Fiber cable extension for CD Changer

optional: TV Antenna Cable, 2xAV input cables

Apart from this, so bought me a cablecutter kit + car audio cable (red) 1.5mm at Biltema

When I had all stuff I started to tear and build ..

NOTE remove the negative cable on the battery!!

Started in the trunk and took away the right panel so that I came to the fuses located inside the door. Did the right fuse holder (beige-brown) and used the No 7 from the top (an empty space with power already on one side) Placed there a cable I built with a female and male contact as I then pressed down into the fuse holder.

Then began to enter the red 1.5mm cable through and behind bars and then stand behind the hedge where I had taken up the beige brown holder.

in nr7 fixed empty spot I pushed through my red cable so that it arrived on the other side and put a like female contact that I had on the other side .. then I putted a 5A fuse in this place and so was power ready ..

Then I took off the entire side of the interior for easier work .. and screwed also removed the slot for DSP and putted it to the side to later

Then, I finished the red wire along the top and the ceiling to the other side where I join the cable with the red 12V wire that provides enhterna power. Placed on a round tray contact GND cable and screwed into the chassis. Then the cable went into DSP so is there a green with purple stripes that I had to cut and then join with K Diagnose cable.

After this, I built up the media racket with DSP on top, then Radio Box, then NAV DVD player, then in the bottom the TV Tuner that I screwed in.

After this so I put it very close and started to connect the power cables to the devices and the most fiber cables. On each fiber contact, there was an arrow in which direction the light was sent so you can adjust the number of contacts to how many units you have .. First into the DSP, then into the DVD NAV, then into the TV Tuner and next into the Radio, and late into the cable that goes to front again. After this, I linked up FBAS cable and the radio antenna cable and GPS cable for GPS antenna. The racket on the right place and hid the wires behind the rack.

Began then loosen the edges in the rear and the front seat,, I had also lift the rear and side support at the back .. also protection under the steering wheel ..

Then after that so I started to tear in the front and tore out the handtray and the old CD player (Required special tools to get the CD player) then when it was detached and its square connector behind the CD player and MOST fiber. Then to remove the old screen, so you are forced to remove the fans and the row of warning triangle light and ESP button and these are so into hell so you can really take in and I destroyed some plastic things stuck there .. Valid on both sides of the wheel then remove them, so be careful, but take that shit out!

Then you should take off buttons in instruments sarge gray little line between the keypad is lifting so you may get better when to pull the buttons(Check, + -, etc. Light button to get waste into a small screwdriver to prize out and .. It will be a bit ugly marks, but something u can live with .. When this is done, so is there in all some 8mm screws to be removed after this happen, the whole sarge + screen + instrument completely resolved only to release the wires ..

Now that the screws are loose, so I remove the instrument from sarge and stick it on the new sarge with larger holes for the 7" screen .. even screw the 7" screen with screws that I took from the old screen. Then I put this in your luggage while waiting for putting on right place but not yet ..

Beginning disassemble my middle console, loosen sides sitting with a screw and late plastpluttar keeping it fixed .. screws on each side sit at the feet. then by lifting the rubber mats in the console, so there are 2 screws that are screwed off after this so, it is the fan out behind the center armrest, and inside there is a 12mm screw holding the armrest unload this and remove armrest .. after that, so it sits at the bottom in the back with their plastic "freeze" on each side to keep the console .. after that it is completely loose and can be removed .. then there are 2 Torx screws on the sides to keep the part with mmi buttons, etc. .. loosen them, and the 2 screws that are under the ashtray in the front. Then lift the leather at the gear and this framework can pull up .. then it's just o lift to the entire plastic buttons that sit in.. note that it is stuck in the cables so do not drag .. one at the cigarette socket, one at parking brake, an ashtray at giving lighting (this I missed and break the contact, but a little glue fixed the whole thing) after that it was loose ..

Then I installed from the old 4buttons MMI rate and put in an 8 button with nav, NAME, TEL, etc. buttons .. then putted it aside ..

Start now pull up the cables when I how everything would look like drug ruling gone the furthest in the left rail and late during wheel and used the tape because they would not be against something important and abraded tearing etc.. Propelling them also around other cables and late behind where the screen usually sit and ago during which handtray would sit .. Took a tape and gentle up and fastglue and glued solid GPS antenna to the left of airbagthing sitting in there and found a flat place without metal in the way and glued firmly on in the large instrument panel that goes throughout the box to get a clear view upwards (no metal in the way)

Then after that, so, I took LUDS cable through and lay one end where the screen should be and the other end where the handtray usually. then I fixed LUDS cable to the screen, and sat back sarge with screen and instrument again .. screw it and put back the fans.

Also took the chance to replace the AC control to a Climate PLUS controller.

Now I used the Basic-> HIGH cable which is a large square she contact and cables that go from the current to the head unit and CD drives. Linked in the big square plug from the old CD / radio in this female. then I took the main unit and connect screen LUDS cable and FBAS and the red power connector. Then I extended the most fiber cable with a connector for MP3 CD changer and linked to CD changer got cable in and sent back to the baggage. Then in with Most fiber cable in the main unit. Then I screwed fixed the main unit in the ceiling where the handtray to sit .. Then I switched the radio cable into the existing white o yellow cable.

After this, I mounted it hand tray, with a power cord, and the vacant most fiber cable visible in the tray where the cd / radio, sat before. Then with handtray on place, I pressed the cables into the MP3 CD changer.

When this was done, was it just to fit everything back in their places where they sat before .. center, bars, etc. ..

Took a couple days for me because I have a bitch that need to come there and make that and make that it all the time so did like 2h jobs at a time!

The funny thing is that after I changed everything and then launched and tested so everything worked, it worked right away! All without Climate PLUS controller worked adopt it in the Component protection mode! But I escaped none of the VCDS or has not locked up somewhat, but it works?

You, who dare to test you on this .. good luck! Responds to all questions:)

Can you tell me where I would find the head unit installed.

behind the glove box under the bench there in a plastic holder.. take the plastic holder to because u need it in ur car.

TRADUCIDO ES ESTO JAJAJAJA

Esta es una guía breve y sencilla sobre cómo lo hice cuando me actualice a MMI alto en mi Audi A6 Avant -06!

Empecé por buscar las partes que es a la vez en eBay y de los restos de Suecia.

Las partes he encontrado e instalado son:

7 "MMI pantalla de gran 4F0919603B

Jefe de Unidad con FBAS 4E0035729A

Radio Box 4F0035541L

De navegación con DVD 4E0919887M

Cambiador de CD MP3 4E0910110C

Cubierta de la antena GPS con cable de 5m

8 Botones de control MMI 4F1919611M

Recorte de pantalla para la pantalla de 7 "se ajustará

4F1035462 Jefe Unidad de ajuste

Los cables se me ordenó:

Cable de DIU (entre la unidad principal o la pantalla)

De base-> cable de alta (para reemplazar el conector detrás de base + CD + conectores de alimentación)

5m Fakra cable hembra-hembra (para FBAS, entre la unidad principal y de sintonizador de TV)

2x5m Fakra Cable Mujer-Hombre (de la extensión del cable de radio de delante a atrás)

Cable de alimentación para el sintonizador de TV + unidades trasero y 3 cables de GND, K Diagnosticar, 12V (cables de alimentación para la Radio, navegación con DVD, sintonizador de TV)

De extensión más cable de fibra para todas las unidades de retaguardia

De extensión más cable de fibra de cambiador de CD

Opcional: antena de TV por cable, los cables de entrada 2xAV

Aparte de esto, así que me compró un kit de coche cablecutter + cable de audio (rojo) de 1,5 mm en Biltema

Cuando tuve todas las cosas que empezó a arrancar y construir ..

NOTA retire el cable negativo de la batería!

Iniciado en el tronco y se llevó el panel de la derecha a fin de que llegué a los fusibles ubicados en el interior de la puerta. ¿El soporte de los fusibles a la derecha (de color beige, marrón) y utiliza el n º 7 de la parte superior del espacio (un vacío de poder ya en un lado) colocado allí un cable que construí con un contacto de mujeres y hombres como yo entonces presionado en el soporte de los fusibles .

Luego comenzó a entrar en la Red a través de cable de 1,5 mm y detrás de las rejas y luego de pie detrás de la cerca donde yo había tomado el titular de marrón amarillento.

en NR7 lugar vacío fijo empujé a través de mi cable rojo para que llegara al otro lado y poner una mujer como contacto que tuve en el otro lado .. entonces putt a 5a se funden en este lugar y así era el poder .. listo

Entonces me quite la parte entera del interior para facilitar el trabajo .. y se atornillan también se elimina la ranura para DSP y un putt a un lado para más tarde

Luego, terminé el cable rojo en la parte superior y el techo hasta el otro lado, donde me uno a la del cable con el cable rojo 12V que proporciona enhterna poder. Coloca en una bandeja redonda en contacto GND cable y atornilla en el chasis. Y luego el cable entró en DSP para que hay un verde con rayas de color púrpura que tuve que cortar y luego unirse con K cable del diagnostico.

Después de esto, he construido hasta la raqueta de los medios de comunicación con DSP en la parte superior, entonces Radio Box, entonces NAV reproductor de DVD, a continuación, en la parte inferior el sintonizador de TV que metí la pata pulg

Después de esto lo puse muy cerca y comenzó a conectar los cables de alimentación a los dispositivos y los cables de la mayoría de los de fibra. En cada contacto con la fibra, hay una flecha en la dirección que la luz fue enviado para que pueda ajustar el número de contactos a cuántas unidades se han .. En primer lugar en la DSP, luego en el NAV DVD, luego en el sintonizador de TV y el próximo en la Radio, y hasta tarde en el cable que va al frente de nuevo. Después de esto, FBAS conectadas por cable y el cable de antena de la radio y el cable de GPS para antena GPS. La raqueta en el lugar correcto y se escondió detrás de los alambres de la rejilla.

Comenzó entonces aflojar los bordes en la parte trasera y el asiento de adelante, yo también había levantar la parte trasera y lateral en el soporte de nuevo .. también la protección en virtud del volante ..

Luego, después de que lo que comencé a desgarro en la parte delantera y arrancó la handtray y el reproductor de CD de edad (Obligatorio herramientas especiales para obtener el reproductor de CD) y luego cuando se separó y su conector cuadrado detrás del reproductor de CD y más fibra. Entonces, para quitar la pantalla de edad, por lo que se ven obligados a eliminar los aficionados y la fila de un indicador luminoso triángulo y el botón de ESP y que éstos sean tan al infierno para que realmente puedas tomar y que destruyó algunas de las cosas de plástico pegada allí .. Válido en ambos lados de la rueda luego eliminarlos, así que ten cuidado, sino tomar esa m****!

Entonces usted debe tomar fuera de los botones en los instrumentos de sarge pequeña línea gris entre el teclado es el levantamiento de lo que puede mejorar cuando para tirar de los botones (cheque, + -, etc botón de la luz para obtener los residuos en un pequeño destornillador para el premio a cabo y .. Será un poco las marcas feo, pero algo u puede vivir con .. Cuando se hace esto, por lo que hay en total unos tornillos de 8mm para ser eliminados después que esto ocurra, el conjunto de sarge + pantalla + instrumento resuelto completamente sólo para liberar los cables ..

Ahora que los tornillos están flojos, por lo que quitar el instrumento de sarge y pegarlo en la nueva versión sarge con agujeros más grandes para la pantalla de 7 ".. incluso atornillar la pantalla de 7" con los tornillos que tomé de la pantalla de edad. Entonces ponga esto en su equipaje a la espera de la puesta en el lugar correcto, pero aún no se ..

Empezando mi desmontar la consola central, afloje lados de estar con un tornillo y plastpluttar finales mantenerlo fijo .. los tornillos de cada lado sentarse a los pies. a continuación, mediante el levantamiento de las alfombrillas de goma en la consola, por lo que hay 2 tornillos que se atornillan apagado después de este modo, es el ventilador detrás del apoyabrazos central, y en el interior hay un tornillo de 12 mm la celebración de la descarga de este apoyabrazos y apoyabrazos quitar .. después de eso, por lo que se sienta en la parte inferior de la espalda con su plástica "congelar" a cada lado para mantener la consola .. después de que es completamente suelto y se puede quitar .. entonces hay 2 tornillos Torx en los lados para mantener la parte de los botones del MMI, etc .. aflojar, y los 2 tornillos que se encuentran bajo el cenicero en la parte delantera. Luego levante el cuero en el equipo y este marco se puede levantar .. entonces es sólo levantar o los botones de plástico de todo que se sientan pulg. Tenga en cuenta que es atrapado en los cables de modo que no arrastre .. uno en la toma de cigarrillos, uno en el freno de estacionamiento, un cenicero a dar a luz (esto me perdí y romper el contacto, pero un poco de pegamento fijo toda la cosa) después de que se suelta ..

Luego de instalado el viejo tipo de 4buttons MMI y poner en el botón de 8 a navegación, NOMBRE, TEL, botones, etc .. luego un putt a un lado ..

Empiece ahora tirar de los cables cuando yo cómo todo se vería como dirigente de drogas habían llegado más lejos en el carril izquierdo y la noche durante la rueda y utiliza la cinta, ya que no sería en contra de algo importante y abrasión, etc lagrimeo. De propulsión que también en torno a otros cables y tarde detrás de la pantalla donde suelen sentarse atrás y en el que se sentaba handtray .. Tomó una cinta y suave y pegado fastglue y sólidos de la antena GPS a la izquierda de airbagthing sentado ahí y encontró un lugar plano sin metal en la forma y pegadas firmemente en el panel de instrumentos de gran tamaño que va por la caja para obtener una visión clara hacia arriba (no de metal en el camino)

Luego, después de eso, así que, tomé por cable a través de dispositivos intrauterinos y establecer un extremo, donde la pantalla debe ser y el otro extremo, donde la handtray normalmente. entonces cable fijo DIU a la pantalla, y se sentó sarge con pantalla y un instrumento de nuevo .. apriete los tornillos y volver a poner a los aficionados.

También tuvo la oportunidad de reemplazar el control de CA a un clima controlador PLUS.

Ahora utiliza la base> de cable de alta que es una gran plaza se pusiera en contacto y los cables que van desde la corriente a la unidad principal y unidades de CD. Relacionados en el enchufe cuadrado grande desde el CD de edad / radio en esta mujer. entonces tomé la unidad principal y conecte dispositivos intrauterinos y FBAS blindaje del cable y el conector de alimentación rojo. Luego extendió el cable de fibra óptica con más de un conector para MP3 cambiador de CD y relacionados con cambiador de CD tiene cable y enviado de vuelta a los equipajes. Luego, en el cable con mayor cantidad de fibra en la unidad principal. Luego fija atornillada la unidad principal en el techo donde la handtray para sentarse .. Entonces me cambiaron el cable de radio en el blanco o por cable existentes amarillo.

Después de esto, he montado a mano la bandeja, con un cable de alimentación, y la vacante de cable de fibra más visible en la bandeja donde el CD / radio, se sentó antes. Luego, con handtray en el lugar, apreté los cables en el cambiador de CD de MP3.

Una vez hecho esto, era sólo para encajar todo de nuevo en sus lugares en los que estaban sentados delante .. centro, bares, etc ..

Tomó un par de días para mí, porque tengo una perra que hay que ir allí y hacer eso y hacer que todo el tiempo como lo hizo 2h puestos de trabajo a la vez!

Lo curioso es que después de que lo cambió todo y luego puesto en marcha y se han ensayado todo funcionó, funcionó de inmediato! Todo ello sin controlador PLUS Climático trabajado adoptar en el modo de protección de los componentes! Pero me escapó ninguno de los VCDs o no se ha encerrado un poco, pero funciona?

Usted, que se atreven a probar que en esta .. buena suerte! Responde a todas las preguntas:)

[/ size]

¿Puede decirme dónde iba a encontrar la unidad principal instalada.

detrás de la caja de guantes en el banco de allí en un soporte de plástico .. tomar el titular de plástico a causa u necesitan en el coche de la Ronda Uruguay.

Enlace al comentario

Buenas,

pues yo tambien tengo la pantalla monocromo, y por supuesto que me gustaria pasarme a color, pero sintiendolo mucho, no tengo ni idea para poder ayudarte en algo.

Ojala te vaya bien el brico del otro post y consigas hacer el cambio, y de paso, si Kolari se anima, como estamos cerca y le apetece perder tiempo con un novato en todo esto, me animo con el.

Un saludo y suerte.

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.