The Best Audis around the world

abuelo

Publicaciones recomendadas

If you want to find awesome cars arround the world, take a quick look in London or evan closer then that, in Monaco. I don't travel to much but, I have serious thoughts of visiting England and Montecarlo, and I'll share with you amaizing pictures of hundreds of beautifull cars (Audis to :innocent: ).

Congratulations to thouse that had this great ideea of openning the english verison of this wondrefull forum.

I look forward to participate more often.

Regards form Manresa.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 4 semanas más tarde...

I think is a very good idea. Here in london there are a lot of cars. The last day i saw one paganni zonda!!!!! Super car!!

Merida, are living in London? I Did not know that. How long you will live in that city? However is it only to visit for tourism?

Best regards!!! :thumbsup:

Enlace al comentario

Thank you for the nice comments!! :thumbsup:

Yes that is a nice view actually that is the beach I end up when i go for a cruise on my days off...the car has changed a little bit since that picture but I will update when I get newer pictures this year I'm very busy at work so no time for drives and pictures. :huh:

Enlace al comentario

• 2 meses más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.